Chapter 3

Karthiks P.O.V:

I couldn't believe that guy is in this college!!!!! I can't control my anger I feel like killing someone, and on top of all that, Maahi is taking his side!!

"I can't believe Maahi took Abhis side..."

"Relax Karthik she doesn't know the truth when she finds out I am pretty sure she will understand your anger...", Aarav claimed.

"Understand? You want me to understand?" Maahi said coming.

"What is happening first Viren and Vikas hit him and then you also?? What did he do to you??" Maahi questioned.

"Mujhe nahi pata ke Vikas aur Viren ne usse kyun maara per mera gusa bilkul jayas hai! (I don't know why Vikas and Viren hit him but my anger is accepted!)" I stated.

"Why? Can you just tell me? Did he step on your foot or did he accidentally thre coffee on you???What did he do!!!!?!!?" Maahi yelled.

"He killed my bhabi!!!!! (Bhabi= sister-in-law)" I said in a calm, but affectionate voice. Maahis face expression was blank, she was speechless.

"I'm sorry, but can you help me find this class??" A girl asked while walking towards us.

"Yeah I can..", Maahi answered.

Maahis P.O.V:

"New day?" I asked

"Ya, my name is Tanya by the way.

"My name is Maahi, no offense Tanya but I am not having a good day with new students so far....", I stated.

"This girl named Asha, she accidentally peppered sprayed my best friend." I wasn't finished but she began,

"Asha??? That bitch!!! God I hate her so much!!!"
Oh no not again I can't deal with any more fights, cat fights are the worst.

"Did you just call me a bitch?!??!!!" Asha said coming out of nowhere.

"STOP!!!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOU EVERGREEN STUDENTS!!!!!" I yelled on top of my lungs, I swear even Russia could've heard me.

"We haven't even said anything!!" Tanya defended herself.

"But you were going to..." I said narrowing my eyes. I took a deep breath, I saw Abhi and then Karthik walking where Abhi was. I could not let those two fight.....again.

"Hey Asha...you feel bad about pepper spraying Karthik then why not take him out for ice cream! No matter how many times he says no don't give up!!" I whispered to Asha.
She nodded and left for her mission it only took a minute for her to persuade Karthik. "I dodged a bullet..." I said to Tanya.

"Hey are you looking for a roommate? I need a place to stay for a while and I have rent money....." Tanya spoke on a totally unrelated topic. I shook my head and pointed to her class that she was looking for and left. I had more things to worry about then a roommate, was Karthik right? I mean did Abhi kill Karthiks bhabi? My head was about to explode I had a million questions, how did I get myself into this situation?

Abhis P.O.V:

I saw Maahi with Tanya and Asha scolding them five minutes ago. I don't know Tanya and Asha that much but they went to Evergreen so we are acquaintances. I think Maahi is frustrated with all the fights, and I think Karthik probably told Maahi the truth. So I have lost my possible first friend at Stanley, I decided to follow Maahi because I'm a moron. I think she was thinking something..... wait, did I ever say thank you? Okay so that's a good conversation starter,.

"Ummm Maahi I don't think I said thank you for earlier, actually for a bunch of things..."

"Hey don't say thank you, friends don't say thank you to each other!" Maahi admitted. Friends? So Karthik didn't tell her? This was just a big mess,

"Friends? I mean wouldn't Karthik mind?"

"Do you think I am Karthiks puppet?" Maahi asked.

"Come with me Abhi!!"
Maahi took me to the back of the college building and asked me to close my eyes.

"Imagine that you are somewhere peaceful....okay?" She asked.

"Okay." I replied.

"Think you are with someone really special, just really special Abhi..." Maahi said. She called me Abhi, again I didn't like anyone calling me Abhi!!

"Stop getting tensed!!! Just stop!! Happy place, remember?" Maahi scolded. I decided to shut up and did what she said, I was in my happy place and to be honest I didn't have anyone special so I was alone. Maahi held my two hands, I opened my eyes and my eyes locked with her precious hazel eyes. She didn't hesitate or look away or even let go of my hands.

"Do you feel better?"

"Yes...yes I do.." I said surprising myself, I actually felt much better.