Chapter 33

Karthiks P.O.V:

I don't know what happened but all I heard was something breaking. Me, Abhi, Asha, and Neeti all rushed inside to see what the deal was.
We saw this girl being escorted in the room we couldn't see her face but Tanya had a tensed look on her face, "What happened?" I asked.

"Um.." Tanya was speechless nothing was coming out of her mouth no words at all.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yea I'm fine...." Tanya said going into her room.

"I'll go check on her!" Asha said going after her.

Ashas P.O.V:

This is really bad Tanya saw Maahi as Mahira I'm pretty sure she would've guessed it by now, I opened the door and saw her sobbing.

"Tanya?" I said.

"It's Maahi and you know too she doesn't remember anything she didn't know my name!!" Tanya cried.

I held her shoulders, "Tanya you can't say that!! What if she is not Maahi at all?? Then what?? Or what if she is but she never gets her memory back then what?? Abhi will be heart broken again!! You can't let that happen!!" I explained.

"You're right I'm not going to let that happen!!" Tanya claimed wiping her tears.

"That's good...." I said smirking.

"What do we do if Abhi sees Mahira?" Tanya asked.

"We just have to convince him that Mahira is not Maahi I mean we don't even know if she really is!!" I explained.
She nodded, I was happy that I had Tanya blindfolded now nobody will find out that Mahira is Maahi.

Abhis P.O.V:

I was actually worried about that girl I'm pretty sure she is the one I fell on last night but it was dark so not sure.

"What are you thinking about?" Neeti asked.

"The hotel." I lied.

"Nice I was thinking too!! What about like a vintage theme and stuff. It would be really cool!!" Neeti said.

"Yea that's a nice idea..." I said.

"Hey so have you decided on a wedding venue??" Neeti said sipping her tea.
I shook my head it the topic was very uncomfortable for me.

"Wedding venues? For what?" Aunty asked with a tray of towels and hot water.

"We are getting married here so I was thinking where exactly...." Neeti answered.

"Oh you guys should get married where Rahul and Mahira are going to marry!! It's this beautiful place just 2 hours from here!! They have a resort for the guests and everything!!" Aunty said.

"Um-"

"They'll take it!!" Asha interrupted me.
I glared at her and sighed.

"You know what Aunty!! What if Abhi and Neetis wedding took place the same date as Rahul and Mahiras??" Asha suggested.

"Sweetly that's a great idea!!!" Aunty cheered.

"I'm taking this for Mahira she is still unconscious and the doctor is checking her..." Aunty said holding the tray of dry towels and hot water.

We nodded and I have a death stare to Asha who was smiling happily.

"By the way are you and Neeti related or something you look like the same!" I said trying to irk Asha she hated being compared to someone.

"No we aren't..." Asha said worriedly.

I just ignored it and left before Asha made more decisions without my consent. I decided to go check on the girl as a kind gesture.
The doctor and Aunty were talking in the backyard.
I took a glimpse at the girl, who was lying there unconscious. My eyes went to her face again and I stood in shock, this was Maahi?