Chapter 64

Maahis P.O.V:

I hesitated too open the box because it was from Abhi, after two 2 months what could he possibly send me?
I shoved my thoughts aside and opened the box with a pair of scissors that Tanya had left.

Inside the box were all the pictures of me and Abhi, all the gifts that I gave him, all the memories of our love.

To distract my thoughts Aarav came in, "I hope I'm not interrupting..."

"No you aren't, I wasn't doing anything." I said wiping a single tear and putting the box away.

"So?" Aarav said.

"So?"

"Have you decided anything?" Aarav asked.

"Actually I have, Aarav you are a really good friend. You have always been there for me, and a bunch of girls are always marrying their friends. So why can't I?" I asked.

"Is that a yes?" Aarav said said moving closer.

"Yes." I said hugging him in vain.

Tanyas P.O.V:

"I'm so hungry!!" I cried.

"What would you like to eat my queen?" Arjun chuckled.

"Umm....fish!!" I said happily.

"Fish? Tanya you hate fish." Arjun said.

"Maybe I've changed since you last saw me." I said.

"I hope your feeling towards me, I mean ever since you came to New York from L.A you have been acting weird." Arjun claimed.

"Ya...I told you Arjun finding out Maahi isn't dead was amazing, than her and Abhi breaking up was a big deal." I said nervously.

"No...no...no...there's something else, you are hiding something." Arjun gave me a look that I avoided.

"Arjun please!! Just go I'm not hiding anything!"

"Fine I will leave you alone." Arjun said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I gulped as soon as he left and felt guilty about lying to Arjun, I should've told him about Karthik. I mean he knew that I dated Karthik before Maahi "died" but what happened two months ago was unquestionable.

I didn't tell anyone yet and wasn't planning to anytime soon.

Third Person P.O.V:

"Could you get me a cup of coffee sweetheart?" A man standing beside Arjun said.

The waitresses nodded and left to get the mans order.

"Karthik, right?" Arjun noticing the man.

"Yea, have we met before?" Karthik asked shaking hands with him.

"No, but I'm Tanyas fiancée." Arjun said.

"Arjun!! Of course! I've actually never seen your picture or anything just your name from Tanyas mouth." Karthik said checking Arjun from head to toe.

"Yea. It's so nice meeting you!!" Arjun said.

"Yea it's always nice meeting the person who ruined your life." Karthik mumbled under his breath.

"Did you say something?" Arjun asked getting his coffee.

"No! Just got to go, have a nice day." Karthik lied taking his coffee and leaving.

"Asshole." Karthik said exiting the café.