Chapter 41

Ashas P.O.V:

"You..." I said.

"Me?!?! But how??" Neeti panicked.

"Neeti this is only if Maahi gets her memory back!! Look right now we can't let that happen!! We have to get you and Abhi married and then we can kill Abhi take his money, and then it will be too late!! So we have to get them married quickly..." I explained calming Neeti down.
Neeti nodded and drank a glass of water.
We needed to convince everyone that the wedding should happen as quickly as possible me and Neeti went to the breakfast table which was very silent.

"Guys we have thought that the weddings should take place this weekend!!! Which means we have 3 days to prepare!!" I said.

"3 days? Isn't that hurrying??" Tanya asked.

"Tanya no it's not!! Trust me!!!" I answered.

"Asha is right the weddings should happen as quickly as possible so I can began working on the hotel...." Abhi said.

Mahiras P.O.V:

Abhi is still building the hotel?!!? I thought he would've changed his mind overnight!!! I don't know what is happening but I sure don't like it!!

"What do you think Mahira?" Rahul asked.

"Yea 3 days is fine..." I said looking straight at Abhi who refused to make eye contact. I wanted him to talk I didn't want him to be mad at me!!! It didn't feel very nice when he wouldn't even look at me!!!

"Hey boys there is a street fighting match tonight do you guys wanna come with me to watch? I've two extra tickets..." Rahul asked.

"Yea that would be great!" Abhi answered.

Street fighting?!!? Are they crazy or something or is Rahul crazy!!!??! Rahul has never mentioned street fighting before!! Street fighting was irking me so much it felt like I should stop them.

"You guys aren't going to the match..." I claimed.

"Why?" Rahul asked with Karthik and Abhi looking at me.

"Because I said so and end of conversation!! What's the point in watching two people fight?? It's disgusting and none of you are going!!!" I said making eye contact with Abhi.
I was very angry that I excused myself and went to my room and slammed the door shut. All was better until Abhi came into my life!!!! Enough was enough I just wanted him to get married and build his stupid hotel and leave!!!
All of the sudden I realized I wasn't in my room but in Abhis!! Would it be bad if I snooped around?? I decided to anyway, I was looking in Abhis luggage and a picture frame was turned upside down. I turned it over and saw Abhis graduation picture and then I saw someone who looked exactly like me!!
I was shocked and couldn't move just then Abhis phone started ringing and the caller id read, Aarav.