Chapter 42

Mahiras P.O.V:

My hands shook as I reached for the phone that had the name Aarav on it. I answered it and a familiar voice started talking, "Hey Abhi!!! What's up man?? You haven't answered my calls or anything!!! I just wanted to check on you because I know today is a tough day on on....because Maahi died today..." The man said.

I stood up in shock I wanted him to keep talking, "Look Abhi it's fine!! But now you completely turn the tables?!? You changed the hotel plan!? Why are you expanding a orphanage??? Abhi are you there?!?" The man asked. I hung up the phone and threw it across the room. Abhi wanted to expand the hotel and not build the hotel?? Who is Aarav and why does it feel like I know him??? I looked to the picture again in which Karthik, Abhi, Asha,Tanya, a girl who looks like me, and Aarav.
Wait how do I know this Aarav?!?! My head started hurting and I was losing my balance didn't know what to do but just stand there holding my head.
The black and white visions came again but this clearly....this time I knew what the visions were...they were my past. I was Maahi, Maahi Patel.

The incident came back to me how I took the bullet for Abhi and fell of the cliff, how I survived and Rahul brought me to Panchgani. All came back to me tears started rolling down my eyes. Why did my memory have to come 2 years later?!?! I had to stay away from Abhi!!! I needed to tell everyone that I had my memory back as I rushed to the door and saw Neeti there,
"Maahi?"