Chapter 13

Karthiks P.O.V:

I can't believe Tanya chose Vikas over me!! It was the next day and I still couldn't get over Tanya I hadn't slept all night! "So how did it go??" Asha asked coming up to me with her lunch.

"Not good....Tanya chose Vikas...I kissed her? Was it too fast?" I asked.

"Of course not!! Tanya just doesn't trust you enough I mean she loves you but she barely has gotten to know you.....I think she needs to meet the real Karthik. You should try impressing her!" Asha suggested. That was a really good idea what if I made Tanya fall in love with me? The real Karthik?

"Hey....guys...." Maahi said sitting next to me, I think she had a cold her nose was all red and she was sneezing.

"What happened to you??"

"I don't know Karthik!!! Just stop!! I'm really cranky!! Tanya and Aarav won't stop teasing me..." Maahi yelled.
"What are they teasing you about??" I asked.

"They keep saying I love Abhi.." She answered. Me and Asha looked at each other because we knew it was true and I couldn't control my laughter,

"I thought you guys were dating!" I teased. "For gods sake I don't LOVE  HIM!!!" Maahi screamed, the whole canteen got quiet. Maahi blushed she was really embarrassed, she hid her face in her backpack. Soon, Tanya and Vikas walked hand in hand towards our table, "Hi guys." Vikas said.
They both took a seat in the table,

"What happened Maahi?" Vikas asked trying to act all caring and stuff, I knew what was in his mind. "Love...love happened to her baby!" Tanya joked.

"I hate you all!!" Maahi said leaving. Not even a minute passed by that it got really awkward.

Tanyas P.O.V:

I knew Vikas was going to extend his hand in friendship first because Karthik and his ego are best friends no one can separate them.

"So I was thinking I should get to know you guys better sense you are Tanays friends, should we go on a double date? It'll be fun.." Vikas suggested.

"Actually we are not dating anymore Vikas..." Asha said. My eyes widened I couldn't believe that Karthik left Asha because of me.....stop Tanya he could've just got bored of Asha and maybe you were his plan b!! That's the only explanation....

"What about Abhi and Maahi? We could go with them..." Vikas asked. Vikas had not started off a right track because Maahi heard that and Vikas might've just lost his possible future friend, "Vikas I trusted you and you betrayed me!!" Maahi said getting all sentimental. "They are not dating.." I whispered into Vikass' ear. Maahi walked of and she pushed Aarav on the ground as he was coming towards us, his shirt got all dirty poor thing!!!

"What's her problem?" Aarav asked rubbing dirt off his shirt. "You! You ruined her life by telling the truth!" I said.

"Oh well that's what she gets for throwing my sandwich!!" Aarav said smirking.

"You did this because Maahi threw your sandwich away??" Karthik asked.

"Of course and it wasn't just a sandwich!! Oh no it was my favorite sandwich!!!" Aarav said.
I couldn't believe but I wasn't surprised Aarav was stupid anyways!