Chapter 52

Abhis P.O.V:

"Maahi? What happened on the flight?" I asked regretting being in the bathroom the entire time.

"I got a number for Aarav, basically a date!" Maahi said excitedly. We were all taking our New York taxies home, Aarav to his, Karthik took Tanya to hers, and I was taking Maahi to the apartment. Our taxi pulled to the apartment, "you actually brought an apartment!?!"

"Yea but I lied about the one bedroom it has two bedrooms!!" I said.

"You are stupid!! You cannot lie can you?!?" Maahi said.

"Okay fine!! It only has one bedroom but Maahi you know I can't lie for long!! I don't know how long I can keep the Karthik and Tanya act either!! Lying to both of them just irks me so much!" I ranted.

"Abhi!! Calm down!! This is only for a few weeks!" Maahi said holding my hand I kissed her on her cheek and hugged her tightly, I can't believe that Maahi is actually here.

Tanya's P.O.V:

I didn't want to be living with Karthik it was awkward but I reminded myself this would only last for a couple of days until I find my own place.

"Tanya your room is to the left...here come with me..." Karthik said while I followed him.
It was a nice guest bedroom it was super clean that is unexpected from Karthik. I walked a few inches closer to the bed and tripped on some kind of a ball. I fell on the bed and took Karthik down with me.
Our faces were facing each other intensely and my face was burning. I swallowed hard because I knew what was going to happen next, but it was wrong!! This was wrong!!

"I still love you..." Karthik claimed.
He leaned in for a kiss but I pushed away and got up from the bed, "maybe it's best if I go to a hotel..."

Karthik held my wrist and I closed my eyes to stop the tears, "I'm sorry Tanya it's my fault!! Just don't go I don't want you to stay in some hotel! It won't happen again I promise."
Karthik said letting go of my wrist and walking out the bedroom.
He seemed somewhat mad but I couldn't kiss him not after our break up! I had to be strong even if it meant breaking my friendship with Karthik.

Authors Note:

Okay I got a crazy question for you what if this was all a dream?? And Maahi was actually dead!?! Do you think I can be that mean!! Are you worried yet?
Now?
Now?
Crying yet??
Because it was just all a dream!!
Crying?!? Rolling in the floor probably cursing me!!
Nah I'm just joking this isn't a dream!!

Moving on....I had to add a romantic scene for Tanya and Karthik cuz a lot of you requested them!! So here is a hurtful romantic scene!!!

Do you think Tanya will be able to get back together with Karthik?? Will Sneha and Aarav work out? Will all the friends get married at the same time!!??

Okay a spoiler alert for Greys Anatomy!! Read at your own risk!!

Derek dies!!! 😢😢😢😢 I knew this was coming because someone told me from the beginning! But I finally watched it and I cried a lot last night that I couldn't write at all!! So that's why a short update!! 😭😭😭😭😭I miss Derek!!!!!!