Chapter 67

Third Person P.O.V:

Abhi and Karthik were both out to get the love they deserved, neither of them knowing about each other.

While Maahi was trying her best to reach Aarav over the phone, text message, but still no signal.

It would take a couple days to adjust the towers so the signal was limited.

"Maahi?" Aarav said coming in Maahis room.

"Thank god Aarav!! I couldn't reach or anything!! And why is this wedding still going on?"

"Because it's Tanyas and Arjun's wedding..." Aarav answered.

"No Tanya broke up with Arjun, they aren't getting married." Maahi said.

"No one told me or the guests, the wedding is still going on with no bride or groom." Aarav stated.

"What will we do now?" I asked.

"This wedding did cost Arjun a lot of money he would be disappointed if no one got married!!"
Aarav said coming up with a stupid idea.

"If you are thinking of eating a sandwich, it won't be helpful." Maahi joked.

"Maahi!! I'm saying we should get married I mean we are already engaged, Abhi has moved on and you should too." Aarav said letting the Abhi part slip out of his mouth on accident.

"You knew about Abhi and Sneha?" Maahi asked in vain.

"Yea, I saw them kiss but I didn't want to hurt you." Aarav confessed.

Maahi hugged Aarav and forgot all about telling him the truth, he was right Abhi has moved on and so will she.

Outside Abhi and Karthik arrived outside Arjun's house, were the wedding was taking place, not knowing about she others presence.

Abhi saw Karthik, "you came to Maahis wedding?!? Even after knowing I loved her?!? What kind of friend are you!?!" Abhi said being all sentimental.

"No! You came to Tanyas wedding!! You betrayer!!" Karthik said wiping his eyes that were supposedly filled with "tears" and turned his back on Abhi.

Abhi placed his hand on Karthiks shoulder and they hugged, "bro I'm so sorry!!" Abhi cried.

"No I'm sorry!! I love you bro!!" Karthik said.

"I love you too!!" Abhi said.

"Wait, whose wedding is it? Maahis or Tanyas?" Karthik asked.

Just than Arjun confronted them,"it's Maahis, Tanya and I broke up."

"You broke up with Tanya?" Karthik asked with a smile.

"No, she broke up with me. Why are you so happy?" Arjun asked teasing Karthik.

"No no it's not like that, I mean awww...I hope you find the true love of your life." Karthik said patting Arjun's shoulder.

Arjun nodded and left but before he said one last thing, "Abhi, you should get Maahi...", and than left in his car.

Karthik and Abhi walked into Arjun's house and saw the guests singing and dancing.

"Where will I find Tanya?" Karthik asked Abhi.

"She should be here somewhere, definitely with Maahi." Abhi said.

Abhi tapped on a lady's shoulder, "Aunty were is the brides room?"

"Aunty!!! Do I look like an old lady to you!!!" The lady barked.

Karthik took a step to save Abhi, "tu pagal hai?!? (Are you crazy?!?) How can you call such a sexy lady old?!?"