Chapter 30

Tanya's P.O.V:

I heard a knock on the door and went to it, "Asha!!!!!" I squealed.
I hugged her tightly and jumped up and down.

"Neeti this is Asha, my best friend!!" I said. They shook hands and smiled at each other I told Asha that we were moving to the orphanage until the hotel got constructed.

"Guys are we all ready??" Abhi asked looking at Asha, "What a surprise!! You should have told us we could've picked you up at the airport!"

"Abhi it's okay! Let's just go you guys know I love kids!!" Asha said.

We reached the orphanage with our luggages, "Aunty kya hum kuch kafto ke liye yahan rahe sakthe hain? (Aunty can we stay here for a few weeks?)" I asked politely.

"Aare beta yeh tum kaisi baat kar rahi ho!! Tum jabtak chaho tum yahan rahe sakti ho!! (What are you talking about!! Of course you can stay here for as long as you want!!)" Aunty replied.

She showed is to our bedrooms as there were spare ones me, Neeti, Asha shared a room as well as Karthik and Abhi. For a while Karthik and Abhi were in our room. I saw Harsh sneaking in and he rushed over to me.

"Tum aise chup chup ke kyun aa rahe ho?? (Why are you sneaking in??)" I questioned.

"Didi meri bhoot hi strict hain, khati hain time paar suna aacha hota hai!! (My sister is very strict she says sleeping at the right time is right)" Harsh said.

"Didi? (Sister?)" I asked confused.

"Woh actually ek saal se yahan pe hain Woh hum saab ka bhoot dehaan rakh ti hain!! Apki umar ki hain aur unka naam Mahira ha!! Aur woh aap sab ki tarah English bhi bol ti hain, aur woh hume bhi sikha ti hain!!
(Actually she had been living here for two years and she takes care of us very well!! Her age is the same as yours and her name is Mahira!! And she speaks English like you all do and teaches us too!!)"
Harsh ranted about his Mahira di (sister).

"Wow!!" I said pulling Harshs cheek.

"I'm going to the bathroom..." Abhi said to us.

Abhis P.O.V:

That kid talked a lot he was sweet but still talked a lot!! He reminded me of Maahi so much, she talked a lot too.
The halls were of this orphanage were dark I couldn't see anything or knew where I was going. I stepped into a dark room that had a bed in it, this was not the bathroom!
I tripped on something and fell on someone who was sleeping, it was girl. I couldn't see her face but there was enough light to show that she was a girl.
My face was very close to hers the moonlight was shining on her closed eyes. She moved a little bit making me loose my balance and fall right on top of her. She opened her eyes wide open but I closed her mouth so she wouldn't scream.

"Shhh....I'm not a thief I'm just looking for the bathroom" I whispered.

Her eyes looked so beautiful in the moonlight she was slowly blinking, but I didn't want to let go. Something about her eyes made my heart beat after two whole years.