Chapter 26

Tanya's P.O.V:

"I made pancakes because I thought you would like it..." Karthik said knocking on the door.

"Ya because you know everything a person wants..." I said being sarcastic flipping through my magazine.

"Tanya why are you criticizing me so much?? We broke up because of long distance why are you getting so mad??" Karthik asked sitting on my bed.

"This is not about me and you Karthik!! This is about pushing Abhi to marry the wrong girl!!!" I yelled getting up.

"Wrong?? There is no right or wrong in this situation!!!" Karthik yelled back.

"Pyaar siraf ek baar hota hai...
(Love only happens once...)" I said looking deeply in his eyes.

"MAAHI IS DEAD TANYA!!!" Karthik yelled in anger. I jumped as he stormed out, I looked at the corner of the door and saw Abhi.

"Abhi..." I said reaching for him but in vain. He left, he looked hurt, god Maahi why did you have to leave?

"Hey I hope I'm not disturbing you but can you help me pick out some wedding venues? I asked a small village girl she told in some good places here..." Neeti said coming in my room.

"No I can't I'm busy I am helping Abhi." I said trying to think of a plan.

"Shouldn't Abhi be helping you? After all he is your future husband....", I claimed trying to irk her.

"He's pretty busy with the hotel he has to concentrate on that venue..." Neeti smiled. She is unbelieving happy kind of creeps me out.

"I'm gonna go..." I said awkwardly.
I went to the terrace to get some fresh air, I put my arms on the railing and shook my head. I saw little kids running in the fields I smile came across my face. Seeing those little kids running around reminded me of my childhood, I waved at them and they excitedly waved back. They were running around trying to catch each other this little boy kept waving at me, he was motioning me to come. I realized there was a fence around the field, I gestured him that I'm coming.

"Guys sense you have nothing better to do then let's go play with the kids next door!!" I announced, I saw Abhi was working on the blueprints of the hotel while Karthik looked on angry at me.

"Yea lets go it'll give us a chance to get some fresh air" Neeti agreed.

"You guys go me and Karthik are busy with the blueprints..." Abhi said, I think he was angry. I wasn't going to beg him to come so Neeti tagged along with me.

"Did you know that's an orphanage?" Neeti asked.

"No I didn't and that's good no one can stop us from playing with them!" I said excitedly. When we entered the inside of the orphanage I saw it was old but it was nicely clean and didn't look dirty. I saw an old lady walking around doing the laundry, "Excuse me? Can we go play with the kids?" I asked politely. She looked at us and checked us from head to toe, "Kya?? (What??)" she asked. I forgot this is Panchagani there is a less chance anyone would understand English,

"Sorry, mera matlab hum baacho ke saath ja kar khel sakthe hain? (I mean can we go play with the kids?)" I rephrased. She nodded and smiled at us, "Hain hain!! (Yes yes!!)"
We went in the backyard and I saw the little boy who called me here I went to him, "Hi!! Aapne mujhe kyun bolaya?? (Why did you call me??)" I asked sitting on my knees in front of him.
He patted his chest then made the love sign with his hands and pointed at me, "Aap mujhse pyaar karte hain? (You love me?)" I chuckled. He nodded, "Mera naam Harsh hai, apka? (My name is Harsh, yours?)" the little boy asked. "Tanya.....I love you too!!" I said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek. He was the cutest child I had ever seen makes me want to have a little brother. I sighed and started chasing him around I had no idea where Neeti was.

Neetis P.O.V:

I was walking around trying to ignore the kids I wasn't even good with kids, I thought I would became Tanya's friend during the little walk but she was more interested in this little boy.
I heard noises behind the corner of a wall.

"Didi du ladkiyon aayi hain...pata nahi kyun? (Sis two girls here...I don't know why?)" A child said to a girl. The girls back was facing him I tried hard to see who she was. She was laughing and shaking her head patting the child on his head. She turned around she was a very pretty girl after a minute later I realized she was the same girl I saw in the picture frame in Abhis office.

Authors Note:
This is long chapter but not really long so I hope you don't mind. But anyways I just wanted to thank you for being patient with me for the updates. I hope you are having or will have a great day!! Don't forget to vote and comment to tell me what you thought of this chapter!