Chapter 28

Neetis P.O.V:

"What!?!!! How could this happen!! She knows everything!!" My sister screamed through the phone.

"I know Asha but what do I do know? I mean you are all the way in America and I'm stuck in this stupid Panchgani!!" I said.

"Neeti whatever you do do not let anyone find out that Maahi is alive!! I've waited 2 years for this!!! I have to get my revenge! And Neeti this is our revenge not just mine!" Asha explained.

"Mujhe pata hai di (I know sis)" I said hanging up the phone.

This is going to be hard because the orphanage is right next to the hotel. I reminded myself something these people are the reason my dad is in jail! I can't let them win!! What Asha couldn't do 2 years before I will do,
I will destroy Abhimanyu Kapoor.

Karthiks P.O.V:

I just fell Maahi is so close to me but still far away, I feel she is right here with me. I am crazy Maahi is somewhere great but why did she have to go so far away I thought looking up at the sky.

"I'm sorry..." Tanya said coming next to me, "I just had a mental breakdown but it's fine I'm okay now....Neeti is a nice girl but I still don't think she deserves Abhi, but I guess you can be right sometimes..." Tanya finished saying.

"So how was the orphanage?" I asked changing the topic.

"Good I got a proposal..." Tanya said.

"What?"

"I mean someone said they loved me." Tanya explained.

"That's stupid...He must be one of those boys who fall in love with every other girl!!" I claimed.

"No no he is not you! He's kinda of cute..." Tanya said smiling.

"Whatever!!" I said in a jealousy tone.

"I smell something burning....it is your soul!! Don't be jealous Karthik he is an 8 year old boy..." Tanya justified.

"Ha ha I'm not jealous..." I lied. Tanya shrugged and waved goodbye.

"Harsh!!! Harsh please apna khanna kha lo!! (Harsh please eat your food!!)" Some girl yelled from the orphanage. I swear to god it sounded like Maahi, I walked to the edge of the terrace to get a closer look but Neeti got in the way.

"Karthik what are you doing!! It's time for dinner!!" Neeti yelled dragging me inside to the dining table.

Ashas P.O.V:

After getting of the phone with my sister Maahi, I looked at the picture of me, Abhi, Karthik, Aarav, and Tanya's graduation picture. I took a big gulp of my wine, "Too bad Maahi isn't in this picture...she deserved to be..." I said out loud to myself.

"But Abhi didn't!!!!!" I screamed throwing the picture frame across the room.
The glass broke against the picture frame, "The whole point of sending Neeti to Abhi was to get him to marry her and then my sister could get all his property and ruin him!!!! After he is the reason of my dads misery, I once changed my last name to Kapoor big mistake because it is the same as Abhis. So, I thought let's keep it real and for Neeti it would be Agarwal our real name.

Authors Note:
Okay so today was not a good day!! I dropped my phone in the stupid sink so I thought it was fine until u checked 2 hours later and it had a water stain inside the satin!! I was like what is happening!! It's better now but it was a terrible day until I opened wattpad a wonderful world where all my worries go away because of you lovely people!! You guys have officially made my day I'm feeling so much love for you guys so I was they deserve another update so here it is!! I hope you enjoyed, if you did then don't forget to comment and vote!!!