Chapter 63

Maahis P.O.V:

I looked at the ring that Aarav pulled out of his coat. It was staring me right in the face, why was this so hard? I wasn't with Abhi anymore so why am I thinking so much about this? I guess someday I thought everything would be sorted and Abhi would be with me.

"Maahi?" Aarav said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Umm..." I begin.

"Maahi you don't have to say anything right now...take your time." Aarav said putting the ring back.

This dinner would be awkward so I just left without giving an explanation and Aarav did what he had to do, nothing. Aarav knew me too well to come after me, I needed space right now.

Third Person P.O.V:

The cold winds of New York soon turned into snow, which everyone loved. They all set aside the fact that there would be cars sliding on roads turning into accidents just like hurt hearts set aside the fact that they loved each other, and just went on.

Tanya was walking with Arjun when he saw a coffee shop, "Tanya let's go to that coffee shop it's freezing out here!" Arjun said.

Arjun held Tanyas hand to take her inside but she stood there looking at the children playing in the snow.

"You can go I wanna stay outside, I'm used to the snow." Tanya said smiling.

"Sorry I forgot that you are officially a New Yorker." Arjun said happily going to get coffee.

Tanya glanced at the children all playing together, their friendship reminded her of her broken friendships.
Tanya couldn't believe her friendship with her true friends would end so soon. After she married Arjun she would be going back to India and than Maahi and Aarav would go the other way. She sighed and walked closer to the children to play with them, but not an inch away was the cause of their friendship being broken, the reason Maahi and Abhi broke up, Sneha.

Tanya didn't see her and Sneha didn't either, they both went the opposite ways, Tanya to the kids and Sneha to Abhi.

Snehas P.O.V:

I needed to go see Abhi and apologize for that dinner, I knew this was a late apology but it's better than not talking to him. I remembered Maahi saying that Abhi was a nice guy or something she sounded upset.

I knocked on Abhis apartment and he answered, he wasn't surprised on seeing me. There were boxes and the furniture was gone.

"Are you and Maahi moving?" I asked.

"I decided to move this apartment was getting suffocating." Abhi answered.

"I get it I mean you and Maahi would want a bigger place." I said.

"I wanted a bigger place for all this stuff." Abhi said.

"Why do you keep on saying I? Is there something wrong?"

"Maahi and I broke up." Abhi answered putting duck tape on one of the boxes.

"What?!? She never said anything about when I bumped into her!!!!" I yelled.

"You met her? Oh well it's fine I don't care." Abhi said.

"Are you okay?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I guess." He said looking at me.

"I have missed you so much. To be honest I was hurt when I realized that you and Maahi were dating." I said moving closer.

"I missed you too..."

He moved closer and we locked lips in a sweet manner, after a long time I was close to Abhi.

Aaravs P.O.V:

Before Maahi made her decision I wanted to check with Abhi if he was okay with all this, I mean he is still kinda of my friend.

I saw that his door was open so I just went in without making any sound and I saw him kissing Sneha. Maahi couldn't even touch a guy after the break up and he is already kissing the girl that broke them up?!? I shook my head and left without saying anything.

Maahis P.O.V:

Someone knocked on my door so I opened and saw a delivery guy.

"Package for Ms. Maahi Patel."

"Yea that's me." I said signing the transcript.

I took the package and put it on my dinning table, my eyes went straight to the addresses that it was from, it was from Abhi.