Chapter 60

***Still in flashback***

It was me and Snehas wedding day. I was super excited. I knew me and Sneha were too young but this was the right step. I love Sneha and I want to spend my whole life with her.

"Abhi bro are you ready for the wedding this evening?" Snehas brother asked.

"Of course!!" I said.

I took big and long deep breaths because I was really stressed out. Just to my distraction I was getting a call from Mr.Evans, my street fighter instructor.

"Abhi come down to the arena right now!!" Mr.Evans barked.

Before I could say anything he hung up. I shook my head I really hoped there wasn't a fight.

I reached the arena and Mr.Evans was walking back and forth in frustration. The arena was empty.

"Abhimanyu Kapoor!!!" Mr.Evans yelled.

"You are getting married?!"

"Yes sir. To the love of my life." I justified.

"Oh shut up Abhi!! Girls will come and go but your career won't!!!" Mr.Evans yelled.

"Look sir I have to go I'm getting married." I said.

"Abhimanyu if you walk through that door no more street fighting for you!!! You choose, you love or street fighting." Mr.Evans threatened.

I stared in blank not knowing what to do. I was angry but I wasn't.

***End of Flashback***

Abhis P.O.V:

"So you chose street fighting over Sneha?" Maahi asked in a calm voice:

"Yea. Yea I did. Sneha was devastated I left without saying anything. She was waiting at the mandap but I never showed up. I will never forgive myself for that." I said.

"We have to go get her!! You have to say sorry Abhi!!" Maahi said getting up.

"Where are we going to find her!?!?" I asked.

"She won't have gotten far. All the subways are closed and it'll be a task to find a taxi either." Maahi claimed.

"Let's go!!" Karthik yelled.

All of us went around looking for Sneha it was 30 minutes later that we found her sitting in at a bus stop.

"Sneha?" I said.

"Abhi don't."

"Sneha please just listen to me. I am sorry, really sorry. I chose street fighting over you but I have changed ever sense Maahi has come to life I have found humanity." I explained.

"Humanity?? Abhi this isn't about humanity this is about love!!!" Sneha yelled.

At this point Maahi, Tanya, Karthik, and Aarav had come.

"Sneha I know your upset but a day hasn't past without me feeling guilty." I explained.

"Abhi just stop. Because this will never work out." Sneha said motioning me and her. By then a taxi had come and Sneha got in it. I tried to stop her but the taxi went away.

I sighed and we said goodbye to Tanya, Karthik, and Aarav.

Me and Maahi went back home and Maahi started washing the dishes.

"Such a rough night!!" Maahi complained.

"Tell me about it!! Ugh this day was exhausting!! I really hoped that Sneha would forgive me but I guess I was wrong." I explained.

"Yea. Abhi can I ask you something?"

"Of course jaan (honey)" I said taking my shoes off.

"Did that spark come when you saw Sneha?"

"What?!" I asked surprised about Maahis question.

"Do you still love her?" Maahi asked making it harder and harder to forget my past.

Authors Note:

Does Abhi still love Sneha??

What will he say?

Did you enjoy this chapter??

I really hope you guys did because I know my book is going downhill but I write to make people happy so it doesn't even matter.