Chapter 16

Maahis P.O.V:

"Abhi I hope you are ready for the street-fight..." I hung up the phone, I started breathing heavily. Of course that's why Abhi has been behaving this way, how could I be so stupid!!!! Tears rolled down my eyes I can't believe I yelled at Abhi, he is the person that came in mind when I sang the song. Aarav was right I do love Abhi I am so dumb I took so long to realize that,

"Maahi!! Why are you crying???" Tanya said coming rushing to me.
The whole gang came with her, but all I wanted was to see Abhi. Where can I find the street fight, everyone was still staring at me for a answer, I got Abhis phone and started looking through it to find the address.
Aarav took the phone away, "Maahi stop!! Why are you going through Abhis phone???" He questioned.

"Aarav just give me the dam phone!!" But he didn't budge, "Aarav if you don't give the phone then Abhi will get hurt!! He's gone for street fighting! He has barely recovered from the motorcycle accident he can't get hurt again!!" I explained. Aarav handed the phone to me in sympathy, "We all have to go!!" Karthik said pulling my arm towards the car. I told him the address and he drove me there as fast as possible, he hit the brakes and pointed to the stadium entrance. Everyone got ready to step out of the car, "One minute!!! All of you get back inside!!" Karthik said strictly, "Maahi you know what you have to do, this is your fight, not ours..." Karthik winked at me and I smiled.

Tanya's P.O.V:

It has been only 10 mins sense Maahi went in the fight hadn't started yet but the stadium was quite big so it would take a long time for her to find Abhi. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later I mean Maahi already knew that Abhi was a street fighter sense the beginning sense I told her, because I'm an ultimate genius.
I sat against the car, Karthik had beers in his car, but Asha, Aarav, and Karthik were on the other side. I didn't want a beer, "HELP!!!!" was in mind all the time. The memory of Vikas trying to rape me was horrible, I couldn't get it out of my mind anytime soon.

"Hey beautiful, what are you thinking of??" Karthik said taking a seat beside me. "Nothing...."

"I know it's hard to forget but to be honest I don't know how it feels. But Tanya remember one thing I am here..." Karthik said. I buried my head in Karthiks chest, he was sweet but I wasn't ready to get into a relationship after what happened with Vikas.

Maahis P.O.V:

I was roaming the stadium for hours, okay 20 mins, but there was no sign of Abhi anywhere!!! "Please God help me.." I said to myself.

"Next up is the strongest, unbeatable, deadly......ladies and gentlemen ROY THAKUR!!!!" The referee announced. Roy Thakur, God he is the toughest street fighter he almost kills everyone in his fights.

"And against him ladies and gentlemen is ABHI KAPOOR!!!" The referee said enthusiastically. Oh no why would they let Abhi go against the deadliest man on this world!!! There was a big crowd and I was all the way back, it was tough getting thought the crowd and to the fence. "ABHI!!!" I yelled I doubt he heard him through all the cheering. I saw the referee, "Can you stop this fight??" I asked.

"Are you stupid?? The crowd is wanting someone to die! That Abhi guy doesn't stand a chance!! This is the best fight in history!!" The referee claimed.

"ABHI!!!" I kept yelling. Come on look at me!! Abhi got a punch in his stomach and then his face, he fell to the ground but got back up in a deadly manner. Abhi wasn't even defending himself!!! Tears rolled down my eyes, "ABHI!!! STOP HURTING YOURSELF!!!" I screamed but he still didn't hear me. I looked across the room and saw an old man glaring at me, then he whispered to his guards. I ignored him, "ABHI!!!" I yelled and down he went again, why isn't he just forfeiting!! Two guys came and grabbed each of arm, "what are you doing??!??!!!" I yelled. "You are making too much noise!!" The guard said. Seriously??? He couldn't even hear me!!!

"Hey let go of her!!" Aarav and Karthik yelled coming inside. The guards dropped me to deal with them, this gave me some time. If Abhi fell down again then he would be gone....
I had to do something my heart was beating, I ran to the fence and saw a gate. I ran to the gate, pushed the referee, and went in the platform. The crowd got louder, "ABHI!!" I yelled this time he heard but so did Roy. Roy dropped Abhi on the ground, I ran towards Abhi, "Abhi!! Open your eyes!! Please!!" I hugged Abhi and started crying what if it was too late, "I love you..." I whispered into his ears. I felt pain on my head I realized it was Roy pulling me by my hair. "Nobody interferes with my fights!!" He yelled pushing me on the ground, he can't hit a girl right?

Abhis P.O.V:

I was frozen to the ground I couldn't move, all I saw was Maahi on the ground and Roy was about to slap her. I got up in pain and walked towards Roy, I grabbed his necklace from the back so it would choke him. My grip was tight although everything in my body was hurting. I pulled tighter and tighter, he hurt Maahi. I let go of him, I didn't wanna kill him but he was weak he wouldn't have the strength to get up. Maahi ran towards me and hugged me tightly, she was sobbing. My eyes started closing and I started to fade away.

Authors note:
Yay!!! Maahi said I love you!!! But could it be too late??? What if Abhi dies???? Yes I can be that mean but until then you just have to wait for another update!! Ha ha ha I love being evil, but I love you guys so much!!! Hope you are having or will have a fantastic day!!! Don't forget to vote and comment to express your feelings.
😉😉