Chapter 49

Ashas P.O.V:

I pulled the trigger and no bullet, shot again no bullet, shot again no bullet. I was going in for my last shot as I saw everyone's face was tensed up sweating and hyperventilating. As soon as I got ready to pull the trigger Rahul came and snatched the gun from me and my plan backfired. He now has the gun and I had nothing, "Now we decide your destiny!!!" He said.

"No stop!! Please don't hurt my sister if you'd like you can shoot me but please don't hurt Asha!!" Neeti yelled.

"No one is getting shot!! The police will be here and you both are going to jail where you belong..." Rahul stated lowering the gun. The police came within a second and handcuffed me and Neeti. Abhi came to my face, "I see the tables have turned..."

"Abhimanyu Kapoor....this isn't over yet...you will pay for this and trust me next time I will win!" I whispered back.

"I don't think there will a next time." Abhi said.

"Let's see shall we?" I said smiling as the lady officer pulled me to the car.

Maahis P.O.V:

"What in the gods name was that all about? And Mahira why is everyone calling you Maahi? Why did that girl try to kill you guys? This all is confusing!!" Aunty said being frustrated.

"Mom I'll explain to you later...Maahi don't forget me!" Rahul said winking at me.

"Rahul wait!! You can't just leave! You're my friend you are the reason I'm alive today!! I owe you my life isn't there something you want from me?" I asked.

"Your happiness and I will always be your friend!! Maahi remember whenever you need something just call me..." Rahul said leading Aunty out of the wedding hall and reuniting me with my gang. We all came together to form a group hug, "OMG!! Maahi!! Let's get started on your bridal dress!! Ooh or let's see some places in New York!!" Tanya ranted.

"Or they could just marry here..." Karthik suggested.

"No!" Tanya said giving him a straight answer.

"What do you mean by no!!???" And there began their fighting into which Aarav go into.

"I missed the fight!" I whispered to Abhi.

"Me too...me too..." He answered.

Authors Note:
Don't worry it's not the end!! Or is it!!? No jk but seriously tell me honestly what you thought!! Not was short and less drama kinda dull so let's just say not good at all!! I hope you guys have a great day ahead of you!! I love you all so much!!! Thanks for getting me to 6k views!!!