Chapter 43

Neetis P.O.V:

"Maahi?" I asked just to check if she got her memory back because she had a graduation picture in her hand.

"Neeti!! I have my memory back!!! I know you don't know me but I finally got my memory back!!" Maahi said.
I locked the door and got Maahi to sit on the bed.

"Maahi...I'm so happy for you!!!" I lied. Time to do what Asha asked me to do.

"Look Maahi I'm really happy for you but you getting your memory back isn't a good thing!!" I said.

"What!?"

"Maahi of you go out there and tell everyone Abhis life will be ruined!! Look I've known him for two years and it was very hard for him to move on and now he has with me..." I lied. I was good at lying I mean first of all I don't know Abhi for two years only a month and we got engaged so quickly but I have to make Maahi believe that I love him and he loves me.

"Two years? How do you know him for two years?" Maahi asked.

"I worked at his company for a long time!!!" I lied.

"So he loves you?" Maahi asked.

"Maahi it was hard for him to move on but I made it possible I mean when he saw you he kept on saying that you are not Maahi!!! Because Maahi is dead!"
I said.

"Oh..."

"Maahi he thinks that your dad and that's how he's been living now if you tell him that you're Maahi then well he won't be Abhi anymore...." I said lying again.

"Do you love him?" Maahi asked.

"More than my life..." I lied, "and Maahi it is time you moved on...with Rahul..." I explained.
Maahi nodded with teary eyes I don't why she had to suffer this was all Abhis fault if he had just died then I wouldn't have to lie!!

"I'm gonna go now but just keep what I said in your mind..." I said going out of the room.