Chapter 9

Maahis P.O.V:

I dropped my phone the news was too devastating, I couldn't handle it. Aarav came next to me and shook me by my knee and asked, "What happened Maahi? Who called?"

"It...was...the....hospital...." I said breaking down.

"What happened Maahi? Tell me.." Tanya asked.
I got up I had to go to the hospital I couldn't just sit here and cry, he needs me.

"Hume hospital jana hoga.. (We have to go to the hospital)" I said wiping my tears away. The whole way to the hospital I didn't tell Tanya or Aarav what happened.
When we reached the hospital I rushed to the ICU, "Abhimanyu Kapoor?" I asked the nurse. She pointed to the ICU room on the left. I looked at Tanya and Aarav who were shocked, Karthik and Asha reached too I guess Aarav called Karthik.

Karthiks P.O.V:

Maahis eyes were teary I had never seen her so worried for someone before, well expect for me. Maahi hugged me tightly, "He'll be okay..." I said.
I looked over at Tanya, looks like she has been crying too. We all went to the ICU, and saw Abhi in a mess there were bandages everywhere!!
He winked at us showing us that he is fine, he had gotten into a motorcycle accident.

"Hey Abhimanyu..." The doctor said coming in. "Abhimanyu you need to stop getting into these messes I think you have had enough visits to the ICU..." The doctor narrowed her eyes towards us, "Are you his friends? Finally!!! You guys need to chain him up, he is a disaster walking!!" The doctor said. We all laughed expect Maahi, she was busy looking at Abhis bruises.

Abhis P.O.V:
Maahi was not happy about this accident but this was a normal thing for me I would end up in the ICU all the time because of my streets fights and motorcycle accidents, I am a reckless motorcycle driver.

"Maahi...it's okay...I...am...fine..." I said in a broken voice.

"I know yaar!!! (yaar=friend)" Maahi said.
"But don't worry Abhi Kapoor!! I am here!!! I will take care of you, you will get better in a snap."

"Maahi...Its okay...you...don't....have...to...do....that.." I said in a more broken voice, I wasn't helping myself.

"Shut up Abhi!!! You know how worry I got because of you!!??!!?! I will take care of you know matter what you say!! And I will torture you with love!!! You are really mean!!" Maahi yelled. I smiled, "Oh no Abhi!! Don't do that smile!!" Maahi said leaving, she caught me I was doing my charming smile. I couldn't help myself this the first time someone has taken care of me, "Okay Abhi rest and please don't get into any trouble! Werna mujhe humari ama ko sambhalna pate ga!! (or else I would have to handle are mom!!)" Karthik said indicating Maahi as our mom
which she was, a dangerous one. I nodded and saw them leave, the medicines were kicking in and I started dozing off.
I don't know when I fell asleep but when I opened my eyes I saw the sun hitting my eyes, I blinked many times to settle my eyes.

"Good morning Abhi..." The doctor whispered. I didn't know why she was whispering, I felt something on my right hand, Maahi was holding my hand and was sleeping.

"She slept here all night...your lucky to have her as your girlfriend..." The doctor said. I looked at Maahi again I turned around to correct the doctor because Maahi wasn't my girlfriend, but she had already left. I moved Maahis hair from her face, the sunlight was irritating her because she was frowning I blocked the sunlight with my hand so it would stop bothering her. It wasn't enough blockage because she slowly was opening her eyes, I put my hand down.

"When did you wake up Abhi? I am so sorry!! Did I wake you up?? Do you need water? Breakfast???" Maahi smothered me with questions, she got up quickly but I held her wrist, "What I need is you to go home..." I answered.

"No..no..no... I can't go home!! What if you need something??" Maahi asked.

"That's why nurses are here..."

"Abhi you can't trust nurses!! They will poison you-"

"Go!!!!' I said strictly, she made a puppy face but I glared at her, finally she left.

Tanyas P.O.V:
A few days later, Abhi was ready to be discharged from the hospital I am glad the group felt incomplete without him.

"Hey guys I am going to help Abhi get discharged.." Maahi announced, leaving. Great it was only me, Karthik, and Asha!! They were being the most annoying couple ever!! I got up and started walking to my locker, which was very far away from them. "Hey!!! You haven't been talking to me at all!! Are you mad at me??" Karthik asked following me.

"No...I don't like you that much..." I lied.
I went to my locker and slammed the door onto Karthiks face, "Oow!!! That hurt!!" Karthik yelled.

"Good....." I said while getting my books. Karthik slammed my locker door shut and pushed me against the lockers, locking me in with his two muscular arms.

"Stop giving me attitude I don't know whats wrong with you but stop your drama!! I hate fake people!!" Karthik said coldly.

"Just shut up!! Why do you care??" I said.

"I don't!! Who would?? No one even likes you and trust me no one would even date you!!!" Karthik said. I pushed him off and ran while tears rolled down my eyes, the worst thing a person could hear is being told by someone they love that no one can love them!! I will show that Karthik Verma!! Who does he think he is???!!??!!!

......................................................................................................................
Hey my lovelies!!! Long wait right??
Anyways I just want to thank you all for being so supportive!! It has been a great motivation for me!!! Love you all!!!
Also I was thinking for the next chapter I would make it only from one point of view?? What do you think??? If you think that's a good idea then comment and say so and also tell me who should be that person!!
Also don't forget to vote!! And I will see you Thursday!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️