Chapter 20

Ashas P.O.V:

I opened the door more to see who she was talking to.

"Vikas!!!" I said. They both looked at me.

"Tanya!! What are you doing talking to Vikas??" I asked. Someone came behind me and put a handkerchief on my nose, it was slowly putting me too sleep.

Karthiks P.O.V:

It was taking Asha and Tanya quite a long time to come. "Hey!!" Tanya said coming to me.

"Let's go get ice cream!! Please don't say no!!!" Tanya pleaded. "What about Asha?" I asked.

"She is looking through my makeup I gave her a key so don't worry she will lock the door when she leaves..." Tanya explained.

"Okay let's go" I said holding Tanya's hand. We both left to get ice cream Tanya looked quite nervous in the car,

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yea I just really want ice cream!!" Tanya said, I nodded and focused on driving.

Abhis P.O.V:

Me and Maahi were walking out the airport.

"Abhi I'm going to go ahead and get a cab for us.." Maahi said. I was getting a call from an unknown number,

"Hello??" I said, I kept saying hello but their was no answer. I looked at Maahi she was looking so cute trying to get a cab suddenly I saw a car coming really fast towards Maahi, "MAAHI!!" I yelled. I ran to her and pulled her towards me causing the car to miss Maahi. She had her head against my chest I was holding her head not wanting to let her go what a psycho driver!! It didn't look like a accident.

"Abhi.....how much do you love me??" Maahi asked.

"I love you enough to take my life for you..." I said. Maahi put her hand on my mouth.

"Don't talk like that!! We have to grow old together!!" Maahi said being a child. I chuckled, I put my hand around Maahi and got us a cab. I did don't think Maahi knew that a car tried to hit her, she was acting normal.

Maahis P.O.V:

The next day I woke by a call from Karthik he told me that he and Tanya were together. I got up to check on Tanya to see she was already having breakfast that's weird I usually have to throw water on her to wake her up. She didn't say anything and started heading out, I was gonna say something but she slammed the door shut, is she angry?

Ashas P.O.V:

I slowly opened up my eyes to find myself tied to a chair in a dark room. There were spider webs and boxes there, I heard moaning from beside me. I looked to see and it was Tanya tied to a chair and she was unconscious!! How could this be?? Tanya was back at the apartment!! I knew Tanya wouldn't do all this, but that means Vikas and Viren were definitely involved in this! Tanya still wouldn't wake up, "Tanya!! Wake up!!"