Chapter 18

Maahis P.O.V:

"Ugh!!! I can't chase him anymore, Maahi you go!!" Karthik yelled.

"No what if someone took him!?!? We should at least check the hospital cameras!" I suggested. The doctor took us to the camera room, we looked outside of Abhis room sense there were no cameras inside patients rooms. A few minutes later a guy with a hoodie walked out his face was covered with the cap of the hoodie.

"Oh my god!! That's the guy I bumped into earlier!!" I said. I tried to remember the scene form before and the deep voice, it was Abhi he ran away. Which means he wasn't in a coma which also means this doctor lied.

"Why would you lie!!?!??" I yelled.

"I'm sorry but Abhi threatened me but when I saw how worried you were I knew it was the right thing to tell you..." The doctor explained.
I sat down on the bench, "Maahi go!! What are you waiting for!! He's going to be in the airport!!" Karthik said trying to pull me up.

"What's the point? He will still run away.....Abhi doesn't love me..." I said in vain. Karthik sat by my side, "He loves you but he's just afraid. If you don't go after him you will always regret it..."
Karthik was right, I'm going to make that Abhi love me!! I have done so much for him at least he can love me, right? I ran out the camera room everyone started applauding, did Karthik tell everyone that I love Abhi?
While everyone was applauding I stopped and took a breath before I reached the exit of the hospital, there was a little kid. I pointed to him and motioned him to come to me, "Why is everyone applauding??" I asked.

"Apki batein mic per thi (your conversation was on a microphone)" The child responded. I reached the exit and went in the taxi I'm going to get what I deserve.

Karthiks P.O.V:

Maahi texted me saying, "I'm heading to the airport..."
I got up from the bench and started stretching, what if I finally confessed my love? I mean Maahi is too, right? I went to my bike but stopped because I was getting a call, "Tumhara pyaar mere paas hai.....(your love is with me)" A man said hanging up. I had no idea what it meant but I was worried enough to ride my bike as fast as possible and go to Tanya's apartment.
When I reached Tanay and Maahis apartment the door was locked, I shoved the door so it would open and saw Tanya sitting on the couch normally.

"Karthik?? Why in the world would you barge in" Tanya said getting up, I ran to her to hug her.

"I got a call that said you were kidnapped.

"I'm not a child, that can get kidnapped that easily..." Tanya said.

"Tanya before anything bad happens I just want to say, I love you...I know I already have said it but trust me Tanya I do love you..." I said.
Tanya leaned in for a kiss and kissed me, our kiss was passionate we pulled apart to gasp for breath, "I love you too..."

Authors note:
Hey my lovelies!!!
Do you think Maahi will get Abhi or will he escape???
Tanya back?? But how??? Keep reading to find out more because there are bigger twists coming. I think by chapter 25 or 30 it will be an ultra twist. So please stay tuned to find out more!!