Chapter 57

Abhis P.O.V:

"Abhi please tell me what happened??" Maahi questioned.

I wanted to open my mouth but the answer feared me of my present and future. I had always heard that don't let your past interfere with your present day but how could I not?? Maahi is my fiancée and if I don't tell her then she won't know a big part of my life.

Maahi kneeled down, "Abhi I don't care if Sneha was your ex or not but I want the truth. I'm not here to judge your past relationships I'm here to be with you..." Maahi explained.

I nodded and began my story of me and Sneha.

Authors Note:

I know extremely short chapter actually not even a chapter but this was a preview before actually beginning the flashback but I updated the next chapter with this one so u guys wouldn't be mad. Let me explain the flashback to you!!

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!

So this flashback is 6 years ago I changed it because look 4 years of college and 2 years during when Maahi was gone. 4 years of college meaning 3 years at Abhis old college and then 1 year at Stanley.
Abhi hasn't met Maahi none of the story has happened in this flashback. So he is still a street fighter, and everything. This is back at his old college by the way so he hasn't even transferred to Stanly yet so yea. Asks me any questions if you'd like.