Chapter 54

Karthiks P.O.V:

We went to this shop in the mall where they have the best quality dresses!! Or so Tanya says of course I'm a guy so I wouldn't know.

"How do you like these?" Tanya asked with like 50 dresses in her hand.

"Umm...I don't know!! There is like 50 different dresses!!" I said.

"Hmm...you are right! I'm gonna try them on!" Tanya claimed.

"That's not what I meant..." I said shaking my head.

Tanya went in the dressing room after having to put 40 of the 50 dresses back because you are only allowed to take 10 clothes at a time in.
I don't disagree with this rule girls take forever and ever to pick a dress that they will only wear once!

"Karthik do you like this??" Tanya asked.

I turned to Tanya who was wearing a backless yellow long dress and a low cut v-neck. She was looking stunning for a classy thing but not dinner, "you look too sexy in that for dinner." I said chuckling.
Tanya rolled her eyes and went back in. Today felt like a stupid day because no other girls were trying on a dress, which is weird.

"Karthik!!" Tanya yelled.

I ran inside to make sure Tanya was safe, which she was.

"Karthik can you help me zip this?" Tanya pleaded.

"Really?? I thought you were being killed or something!!" I yelled.

I shook my head and near Tanya to help her, "just zip the back of this!!"

I looked at her exposed back I don't know why this was so hard for me. I still had feeling for Tanya and it was harder and harder to ignore them whenever she came closer. My cold hands went against her back and Tanya shivered, "sorry my hands are cold..."

"Yea they are..." Tanya said in a low voice.

Tanya's P.O.V:

Karthiks cold hands were on my back slowly zipping the back of my dress. I wanted to turn around and hug him but it was wrong I shouldn't have called him in. Zipping the back of my dress felt like it took ages to do, "done!!" Karthik yelled.

I sighed in relief, "thank you!!"

I glanced in the mirror to see how it looked, the black dress that came above my knees was casual perfect for a dinner party!!

"You look very pretty!" Karthik said.

"I know." I joked. Karthik laughed and said he was going to wait outside but I wish he would stay and we would get back together. I would be in his arms all day long while he kissed me.

Karthiks P.O.V:

Tanya sent me back outside and gave her phone to me. What happened in the dressing room wasn't awkward it was just special, too special I guess. The phone vibrated in my hand and I looked at it the caller id read Arjun.