Chapter 61

Abhis P.O.V:

"What kind of question is that!?!?" I yelled.

"A life question Abhi..." Maahi said putting down her dishes.

"You said you didn't care what happened in my past relationships!!" I said avoiding the question.

"Abhi it doesn't!! But this does!! How can I marry someone that loves someone else!!?!" Maahi yelled.

"Will you stop putting words in my mouth!?" I shouted.

"Abhi please just tell me!! Do you still love her??" Maahi said with tears filling her eyes.

"Enough is enough Maahi!!!" I shouted again sitting in frustration.

Karthiks P.O.V:

"Do you think Maahi and Abhi will be okay?" I asked.

"I don't know." Tanya answered. That wasn't the answer I was looking for.

"What about us? Will be okay?" I asked going closer to Tanya.

"There is no us and you don't have to worry about it." Tanya explained backing away.

"What? Tanya you can't pretend that there's nothing between us!!" I said.

"Karthik I'm going to a hotel. I knew from the start that this was a bad idea." Tanya said getting her luggage.

I grabbed her wrist, "you can't leave."

"Yes I can Karthik. Because in a few months in getting married to someone else..." Tanya explained.

The words ran coldly in my brain as I processed the information, "I'm engaged Karhik. I have a fiancée."

With just that Tanya left from my eyes. My eyes blurred with my tears but I couldn't stop Tanya, I couldn't move.

Maahis P.O.V:

Me and Abhi were calm now both sitting down this was our first real fight. My face was red but Abhi was sitting on the other couch. I wanted him to come to me and comfort me hold me in his arms and say everything would be okay.

"We can work through this..." Abhi said.

"There is nothing to be worked out." I said in a cracked voice. A knot was in my throat.

"Okay so we are moving past this?" Abhi questioned.

I chuckled in pain.

"Abhi you can't move from your past. This whole argument you didn't even say that you didn't love Sneha. You avoided the question that means the spark did come." I said getting ready to leave.

"Don't do this Maahi." Abhi said still sitting down. I opened the door and looked at the street lights I closed the door behind me and waited for Abhi to come and stop me but he didn't.
Abhi never came so I left I walked down the stairs and into a taxi. Abhi never came.

Authors Note:

Well ladies and gentlemen. This is the end of Yeh Dil Hai. You should always remember that not every love story ends in happiness. I really just want to thank all of you for supporting me and it is you who got me here. This was a dramatic ending I cried while writing/reading it. I hope I didn't make you cry too much.

Goodnight puppylovers and all I what to say is Yeh Dil Hai.