Chapter 31

Listen to song above while reading if you can it's a beautiful song and also if it plays.

Abhis P.O.V:

I let go of her mouth and tried my best to get up, I walked to door still in blindness.

"The bathroom is to the right by the way...." The girl said sleepily and covered her face with the blanket. Her voice sent warm vibes through my body it felt like I knew her.
I left her room and went to the right to find the bathroom.

Ashas P.O.V:

Mahira? Why is Maahi leaving here by a fake name?? Oh my god what if she doesn't want us to know if she is alive?? Or possibly something else but what?!?
I looked at the Aunty who was folding clothes I went to her and started helping her with a generous smiled.

"Aunty agar aap mind nahi karti toh mujhe baato na ke yeh Mahira kyun hai? (Aunty if you don't mind then please tell who is Mahira?)" I asked nicely.

"Mahira ek saal phele yahan pe aayi thi bol rahi thi ke usse uske past se kuch yaad nahi hai.....doctor ke leke paas gaye toh pata chala Amnesia hai. (Mahira came here an year ago she doesn't remember anything from her past...we took her to the doctor he said she has Amnesia.)" Aunty explained.

I was shocked how in the world could Maahi have Amnesia!?!! How did she end up in Panchagani?!!!? The shooting happened in New York!

"Mera beta Rahul usse yahan pe laya tha...(My son Rahul brought her here...)" Aunty said answering my question.

"Rahul??" I asked.

"He studies in London but went to New York for a business deal and found Mahira wounded and took care of her and brought her here." Aunty said shocking me.

"You know English?" I asked.

"Of course I'm a Christian I came here to take care of orphans..." Aunty said.

"Wow Aunty that's lovely and how do you know her name is Mahira?" I asked.

"We just named her Mahira, it's been an year we have no idea of her family or anything I feel bad for the poor girl...but soon she's going to be my daughter-in-law!!" Aunty said excitedly.

"What?"

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to say she is the fiancé of Rahul!" Aunty finished up.

I smiled and left this was great destiny was siding with me this time, Maahi doesn't remember anything it's gonna be easy lying to Abhi. It was late at night and it was dark in the halls so I decided to sleep.

Tanya's P.O.V:

I overheard Asha and Auntys conversation, what if Mahira was our Maahi?
No I'm crazy Maahi fell of the cliff and was shot she couldn't be alive but is it really crazy?
It was too late to think about this I needed sleep.

After a couple hours of sleep I woke up to the greatest smell ever, malpuva (sweet pancakes).
I ran to the breakfast table to see all the kids plus Asha, Karthik, Abhi, and Neeti eating malpuvas (sweet pancakes).
I took a seat next to Karthik and started digging into the malpuvas (sweet pancakes) I licked my fingers and made sounds.

"Stop that!" Karthik whined.

"No ways!! I'm having malpuvas after 2 years!! Maahi used to always make these for breakfast!!!" I yelled without thinking of what I was saying.

I probably ruined everyone's breakfast by reminding them of Maahi, "Who's Maahi?" Aunty asked.

"She was our friend, our best friend..." I said in vain.

"Was?" Aunty said.

"She died....." I answered.

"Excuse me..." Abhi said leaving the table and going outside.
I thought it was a good idea to go console him but Karthik held my hand, "Let him be..."

Authors Note:
Ooh when do you think everyone will see Maahi???

Rather then that this was the Mondays update I will update on Friday!! So stay tuned!!
Love you all so much!!!! I hope you guys have a great day and don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter I know it's a boring one but it'll get better!!