Chapter 19

Karthiks P.O.V:

I can't believe Tanya kissed me back, I thought she would need time. I do feel weird because this kiss wasn't like the kiss I experienced the very first time we kissed.

"What are you thinking about??" Tanya asked handing me tea.

"Nothing, I was just worried about Maahi and Abhi....." I answered. Tanya nodded not showing that much affection. I don't know why but Tanya was acting weird, I felt like something was wrong.

Maahis P.O.V:

I reached the hospital Abhi was probably way in already. "Sir please let me in I just have to talk to someone" I pleaded to the security. "Do to have a passport or boarding pass??" He asked. "No but-"

"Then no!!" He barked cutting me off.
I sighed there is only one thing I can do.

"Oh my gosh is that Brad Pitt and Shahrukh Khan????" I yelled pointing to the other direction. Everyone looked even the security, I took the risk and ran past them pushing people aside, "sorry" I said.

"Hey come back here!!!" The security guard yelled. I ran fast as I could,

"ABHI!!" I yelled. I stopped to take a breath and looked around trying to find Abhi, a smile appeared on my face as I saw Abhi getting up to board on the plane. I walked behind him.

"Aur kitna bhaago ge yaar mein thak gayi...(How much will you run, I'm tired now...)" I said. Abhi turned around shocked.

"Well, keep running because I will keep following you..." I said sitting by an older couple. The old couple looked at me.

"Look guys if a person loves someone then he should say I love you, right? I did say I love you but he won't say it..." I told the old couple.

"That is very rude!! Shameful young man" The old lady said.

"Son, run away because of you get married all you hear is nagging" the old man said teasing his wife.

"Oh so I nag now!?!!?" The old lady said hitting him with her purse.

"Of course not!! I love you!!!" The old man said kissing her on the cheek.

"I don't have time for this." Abhi said trying to leave but I got a hold of his wrist by getting up. I got down on my knees.

"You can't leave from your responsibility!!!" I yelled getting everyone's attention.

"What are you talking about??"Abhi asked in confusion.

"Abhi!! I have your child!!! I'm pregnant!! That's why you are running away!!!" I lied. The guards came but I think they heard me, I got Abhis hand against my belly.

"You can hate me if you want but don't hate our child!!!" I said.

"Maahi stop your drama!!" Abhi yelled. I let go of his hand and ran to the guards, "Do you see this man!!!! He is a jerk!! Officer you can kill me, and my unborn child who hasn't taken a breath yet! But I don't want this child to be born into a world where his father is not accepting him!!" I told the guards.

"Shut up Maahi!!!!" Abhi yelled. I saw a stool and climbed it.

"Ladies and gentlemen I'm officially killing myself!!!" I screamed, getting a knife from my pocket. "Mam stop it!! And get down this instant!!" The guards scolded.

"Maahi stop it!! And get down don't
do anything stupid!" Abhi said.

"Abhi first you have to tell me you love me and you will accept this child or else!!" I yelled, but I lost my balance and fell but Abhi caught me in his arms.

"I love you and I will accept any child of yours!" Abhi said in a calming voice, he got me down his arms. His hands were on my face our heads touching against each other's.

"you won't run away again right?" I asked. He chuckled, "Not for the world..."
Our lips touched and my hands went around his head, this was the kiss I was waiting for. Everyone at the airport cheered in happiness I laughed and hugged Abhi.

Ashas P.O.V:

I decided to go see Tanya, I knocked on the door and saw Karthik answering it he welcomed me. Karthik told me everything that had happened with Maahi.

"I hope everything is fine and she reached there..." I said.

"Ya me too..." Karthik said.
Tanya's phone started ringing and she excused herself, I got up to go to the restroom. I heard mumbling in Tanya's room, I knew I shouldn't be spying but I had to. I looked through the creek and saw Tanya talking to someone,

"Don't worry!! He doesn't suspect a thing!!" Tanya said.

Authors Note:
Ha ha ha ha another cliff hanger. Also enjoy me updating faster because it won't last for long. I'm going back to school and it's going to be harder for me to update so I felt the need to update for you guys more. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and you guys are so cute!! Your like wait what? Tanya didn't get kidnapped?? Well I can't say anything for now but all I can say is stay tuned to find the truth about Tanya!!! Vote and comment!! Love you all!!