Chapter 23

2 years later....

Abhis P.O.V:

"Maahi does this tie look good?"

"Come on Maahi answer I am already late for my meeting...." I said looking at a picture of Maahi. I took a sit and stared at the beautiful smile, it's been two years and I still haven't forgotten about Maahi. Two years seems like a long time, after we graduated college me and Karthik brought a company together. Asha, Aarav, and Tanya drifted apart from us, Tanya went to L.A for her singing career. Asha became a travel agent while Aarav a doctor. Karthik and Tanya's spark ended when Tanya moved, I told Karthik to go with her to L.A but he wanted to stay in New York. If Maahi was here things would be different she wouldn't have ever let our gang get separated.

"Bro, what's up? Ready for our meeting?" Karthik asked. I shook my head still looking at Maahis picture Karthik came and threw the picture in the trash can.

"Stop it Abhi! It's been two years!!" He said pulling me.

"You are becoming a pain in you know where just get over it meet some new hot chicks!!" Karthik said. Karthik was the old Karthik again, his love with bimbos began again.
While I was walking I ran into a girl I want watching, "I'm so sorry..." I said helping her with her papers.

"I'm gonna be late on my first day!!" She mumbled. "Neeti Agarwal?" I asked. I shook hands with her I had hired her yesterday as my secretary,

"Sir!"

"Good your ready for your job!! Follow me!" I ordered.

"Whose this hottie?" Karthik whispered.

"My secretary....and stop ruining my life" I whispered back.
After the meeting was over Karthik confronted me, "it's time to move on and I have the right girl" he said pointing to Neeti. I ignored him and went back to my work.

Neetis P.O.V:

My new boss was quite handsome but this was professional I couldn't ruin this. I bumped into another handsome guy wow today's my lucky day!

"Okay listen up what's going to happen is that you are not only going to be Abhis secretary, you have to make him fall in love you!!" He said.

"What's your name again?" I asked.

"Karthik" he sighed.

"Just please!! Abhis a nice guy...or I will fire you." Karthik said I nodded in fear, I couldn't be fired!! He took me to Abhis office.

"Sir I was thinking we could build this hotel in Panchgani in India?" I asked.

"What?" Karthik said.

"Panchgani?" Abhi said. Karthik glared at me in the look -you call this romantic- way.