The Sleepover

Y/n had foolishly taken a sip from her glass of water as Hailee had mentioned y/n might see more of Hailee than previously thought tonight. The water went down the wrong way and she started coughing at the thought of later tonight. Y/n had never been nervous about sleeping with girls before. She had done it a handful of times but for some reason Hailee had her feeling like it was her first time all over again. 

I might see what tonight!

 I mean I heard you but like am I dreaming here? Yeah that's it I've got to be dreaming... 

Y/n was trying to be cool but was so stupidly failing. Her face went hot and she felt as if she was suddenly boiling in her suit. she was trying to cool herself off by taking off her jacket and tugging at her turtleneck's collar.

 Did it just get warm in here? or is it just me...did the heater kick on?

It's cute that the tables have turned. 

While the normally calm,cool and collected y/n was freaking the fuck out Hailee took full advantage of the power she held. She pulled out her bright cherry red lipstick and re applied it while making eye contact with y/n.

Now I know how you felt on the ride here, haha oh I am going to enjoy this...Whadaya say y/n lets have some fun and really turn up the heat in here. 

Hey Siri play Billie Bossa Nova

As the homepod was loading the song Hailee got up from her chair and stared y/n down. Who was gasping for air and was trying to wipe her clammy hands along her thighs. It had been a long time since Hailee had gotten someone this hot and bothered.

hahaha, there's no need to be nervous I thought you liked the idea of sleeping with me. 

Hailee was slowly walking from her end of the table to y/n dragging one finger along the table and when she reached the edge closest to y/n, the tip of her finger landed where the bottom of y/n's thigh met her knee. She looked straight into y/n's eyes as she let her finger slowly travel from the bottom of y/n's thigh to her waist then her sides and finally her shoulders.

You're pretty tense y/n, I think I can help you with that.

The song begins to play Love when it comes without a warning 'cause waitin' for it gets so borin'. A lot can change in twenty seconds.

*Taps y/n on the nose* A lot can happen in the dark love when it makes you lose your bearings. *Turns the lights out leaving only the candles on the counter as a light source*

 Some information's not for sharing. Use different names at hotel check-ins, It's hard to stop it once it starts. It starts, I'm not sentimental. But there's somethin' 'bout the way you look tonight, mm

Now that the candles were the only source of light Hailee positioned herself in front of y/n. Hailee looked once more into y/n's eyes and drew her in for another kiss. Y/n was biting down on Hailee's lip as Hailee pulled away. Hailee knew y/n wanted more, so Hailee let her have more and sat in y/n's lap.

Makes me wanna take a picture. Make a movie with you that we'd have to hide. You better lock your phone. And look at me when we're alone.

Won't take a lot to get you goin'. I'm sorry if it's torture though, I know, I know. It might be more of an obsession. You really make a strong impression. Nobody saw me in the lobby (saw me in the lobby). Nobody saw me in your arms, mm