Spa day(Hailee/Cheri)

The following chapter of the story is the spa day from Hailee and Cheri's point of view

So It was nice of y/n to get you and I a mom and daughter spa day right? It was really hard not to tell you after they booked it last night.

Yeah it was really nice but its just the kind of person y/n is.

You sound so down whats wrong sweetie?

I- its just that y/n is so good to me... I wonder if I make them feel as special as she make some feel mom.

Has y/n given you a reason to suspect they don't feel the same?

No she hasn't she nearly broke down in tears of happiness when I suggested the trip home she wouldn't have been able to go until Christmas otherwise.

Honey, I think you are reading into it to much y/n was telling me she booked this spa day because she wants you to know how much she loves and appreciates you. She sees you and that the trip is causing stress and the at-home stress relief works. Its certainly not long term and well some conversations with mom and a spa day hopefully get you fixed up.

Really y/n told you that?

Yes sweetie y/n worries and cares about you quite a lot. Even calls us her California Family, and I'm so glad they feel comfortable enough to call us that. And I'm sure y/n just wants you to have that with their family.

I guess I'm just so nervous I'm gonna mess this up because I see a future with y/n.

Well have you told y/n that?

No I haven't but I think she knows I mean shes sending us on a spa day.

You know you might benefit from this story but I was so terrified to meet your grandpa steinfeld.

Really?

For the same reasons you're so nervous to meet y/n's folks.

But your Dad just like y/n made sure that I knew it was okay to be stressed, but to share it with him it wasn't a burden I had to carry by myself.

Yeah y/n has been doing a lot for me leading up to this trip so I would be less stressed. I know it was my idea that we should go visit but the closer it gets the more nervous I get.

Well we made it to the spa so we will pause this conversation. Because I also need a minute to figure out the right verbiage for what I want to say.

Cheri and Hailee walk into the spa and get checked in and head into their first treatment of the day,an hour long massage.

Oh my god this is such a good massage.

Well sweetie you've been stressed so you're probably pretty tight in the muscles.

Now what was it you wanted to tell me in the car.

You mentioned the closer the date gets the more nervous you got.

Yeah I'm not sure why.

Could it be that you have also gotten even closer to y/n and you can see that she loves her family and is as close to them as you are to your father,Griffin,and I? And because of that you just need her family to like you or want them so badly to like you?