Dinner at Hailee's

ok so when do we need to start cooking?

Well right now its like noon and your family isn't coming till 6, right?

Yeah somewhere around there.

well, we can cook when they get here but I want to prep the patties and prep the fries now.

Can I help?

Why of course Mi Amor! Its not glamourous but you can start to peel potatoes while I get some water on the stove to parboil them. Let me just rinse them first.

That whole bag?

No like half I know it's a lot but once I get the water going and the oil poured in the other pot I promise I'll come back and help but I'll play some music for us. It makes time go by faster in the kitchen.

Are you gonna put a show on for me like when we were working out yesterday with Dad?

Maybe but also maybe not the water all over me...Here are those potatoes though.

*starts to peel potatoes*

*presses play on music* now I'll get that water measured out and the oil

Are you playing HARRY?

Always!

What song is it?

as it was!

*dances while peeling potatoes*

*dances through the kitchen with a pot of water* In this world it's just us. You know it's not the same as it was!

IN this world its just us!

Come here dance with me drop the potatoes

No I have to finish the potato I'm working on!

*grabs Hailee* Nope church bells are gonna play come on!

both dance it out while the end of the song with the backing of the church bells play

HEY!

As it was

as it was

you know its not the same as it was

as it was 

as it was! 

you do this often don't you?

Does the giant smile on my face suggest that!

Yes it does and I will say I'm glad you got me to dance it out *wraps arms around y/n's shoulders and leans in for a kiss* now help me with these potatoes, will you?

okay okay, I will hand me a peeler.

The two sit there and listen to music while finishing up the pile of potatoes on the counter. They managed to finish peeling them all in about 5 minutes. Hailee cleaned up all of the potato skins and threw them away while y/n prepared to cut up the potatoes into fries.