See you soon

The two wake up in their hotel room after the Met and decide to spend the time they have left before y/n gets on a plane back to California together in bed with some room service.

*runs back of her fingers across y/n's face*

*giggles* Good morning Mi Amor.

Good Morning beautiful, did I wake you.

No I was half awake already. I just thought you staring at me like this, running your hand across my face was to cute to wake up and stop it.

I'll take notes and remember to do that more often when we're together.

You know what.

What?

The past month, which was only supposed to be a week with you has been nothing short of amazing. Especially last night, it felt like I was dreaming. If I'm honest it still feels like I am.

Trust me I was more than happy to have you stay out here my love. And I'm glad you enjoyed yourself last night. I know I did, fully showing you off it was nice. 

Sneaking into hotels again haha.

Especially the sneaking into the hotels.

It's sad thinking that by this time tomorrow I'll be back home in Monterey without you.*sigh* But we both still have work. As they say the world doesn't stop turning and I put my work off for a little longer than I should have.

 *Grabs Hailee's hands* In the end, it was all worth it. *goes in for a kiss*

Don't worry my love. We can schedule visits once our work lives get less busy. After the Met, I have the Formula one race event and a trip to Sony studios, and of course my music.

I know it's just sad saying goodbye.

But it's not goodbye it's just a see you later. Besides, we can always FaceTime or text. I'll always make time to talk to my love.

It means a lot. *turns head away*

Hey look at me *wipes tear* Don't you dare start crying, because then I'm going to cry and I don't want our last bit of time to be spent with us being sad.*kisses y/n*

*pulls away slowly* I'm not, I swear it's allergies.

Yeah, I've heard that one a million times.

Ok so maybe it's not allergies...

Well, allergies or not, there's no reason to cry or be sad. *pulls y/n close and comforts her*

 I'm booked until mid-June but as soon as I can come to see you I will. You have my word. But for now, while we're still together I just want to spend what time I have left with you cuddling and running my fingers through your short and tight curls. 

Ok. Come here. *cuddles with Hailee in bed*

 Look I was going to give this to you later but I'll give this to you now. *rolls over in bed*

I'm not sure that's going to cheer me up right now Amor.

Even when you are sad, you have that sense of humor. Another reason I love you so so much. No, it's these. *hands over box* 

I Think You Have the Wrong Number?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें