All Nighter

*Jenna Marbles video playing in the background* I wanna be tall. I wanna be a tall person. I wanna be tall. I wanna tower over people. I wanna be tall. What are you doing? I wanna be tall. I wanna be tall. You want to be tall. I wanna be taller than I am. I want to be tall. This year in 2019 I can do it, I believe in me. I'm gonna grow like seven inches this year I just know it. My plan is to just sleep a lot eat fresh vegetables and fruits, drink a lot of water. They said I could do anything so IM GONNA GROW SEVEN INCHES TALLER IT'S MY NEW YEARS' RESOLUTION I'M 32 YEARS OLD B*TCH AND I CAN F*CKIN DO IT.  I KNOW I CAN THEY SAID I CAN THEY SAID I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT. CAN I GET A HELL YEAH? CAN I GET A HELL YEAH? AWWWWW SHITTT. I CAN DO IT  BEECH I CAN GROW SEVEN INCHES.

*eating chicken tenders* You know this is one of my favorite videos of hers.

This was a video that was in the middle of her golden age.

Golden age?

Thats what I like to call it. It was her I'm gonna make what i want to make era.

I would say it was one of her best era's.

And I would have to agree with you her content has always been good.

 Well, what I watched was always good. I started watching weekly after her 100 layers challenge.

Wow pretty loyal fan for those last few years then.

So let me ask you this, What is your favorite video she has put out?

 I like the 5 minutes craft series.

Which ones specifically? Like the hot glue ones?

Oh no, I like the Awful Soap hand video and the Forbidden Jair.

The forbidden what?

The jean chair.

Dude the jean chair video is hilarious. But that soap hand one was too.

The funniest part in my opinion was them displaying it in their guest bathroom and Jenna wanting a foot shaped soap bar for their shower but Julien said no.

But the more you think about it a foot-shaped soap sounds like something that is right up an Aries's alley.

I know right? It's crazy that he said no to that.

I think I'd look so nice with tall shoes and a new outfit. Do you feel me? You either feel me or you don't now get out! Time to change. You ready Julien? New year new me! I'm much much taller than I was the last time you saw me. Yep okay. 2019 I'm a lot taller now suck it haterz! Am I taller or what? Here I go just doing normal things.

HAHAHAHAHA

I forgot how funny this video was.

oh man, it's a shame it's over now.

 Should we watch another or are you tired?

Oh yeah, let's watch another one. I'm not even tired.

 I probably should be though considering it's practically midnight.

*plays another Jenna video*