Oxnard V2

After a few hours at the beach, Hailee and y/n make their way back into the house and get showered and changed and into the car for the next surprise on the itinerary.

So do I get to know more about what we're doing now?

No *puts a hand on y/n's thigh* you don't, you get to know more when we get there.

Well, where exactly is there?

My love just wait. I think you're going to like where we're headed. Just give me 5 minutes and we'll be there.

*pointing to a building* Are we going to a courthouse?

Oh yeah, we're going in that building and by the way, it isn't a courthouse.

Then what is it?

*parks the car across the street*

*gets out of the car and races to open y/n's door*

Well *puts an arm out towards y/n* take my hand and I'll tell you what it is.

Ok *takes Hailee's hand and gets out of the car*

*closes car and locks it* That building is an Art museum.

No way!

Yes, way and well I may or may not have caught wind that they had a Keith Haring exhibit for a limited amount of time.

SHUT UP!

And it's still here. So I got us tickets to go in and see what they have in there. I know a lot of your work is inspired by his bright colors and art using simplistic characters. 

Are you kidding me? He's one of my favorites.

And I don't have many.

So what I'm hearing is I did good? 

oh yeah you did better than good.

Judging based off of appearances alone you look happier than when we went to Disney.

I mean Disney is cool and all but I've never seen an original Haring I've only ever seen reproductions of his work so this is a really cool experience for me.

Well I'm glad you like your first surprise for the day shall we head over there?

Uh of course we should. I just want to know how you thought of this.

 I wanted to take you to an art museum ever since I saw your studio back in Monterey. As we packed up your place this past week I saw lots of different art and i noticed it was all from 4 different artists.

Naturally, I assumed they were some of your favorites, so i asked some questions about the work of theirs you had'

So that's why you took an interest of all the art in my studio. I wondered why you had so many questions.

Yes but I also was just curious but I used that to my advantage.

So while you slept I looked to see if any of those artists where currently showing anywhere.