Chapter 2

I still felt a little tense due to the last incident I had with Stephen we would be the talk of the school. "Be a good girl." It has been hard these days since I have been having crazy imagination with Stephen.

"Sharon! Sharon!" I heard someone calling my name. I looked around trying to figure out where that voice came from. It was Bella's.

"Everyone knows." She said out loudly for me to hear.

My heart stopped beating for a moment as I realize my worst fear had come true. I can't enter the school. The Principal might have heard too. I can't go back home. My dad would be suspicious. My dad was the type of person that monitors my movement. What am I going to do? The principal, Mrs. Kate saw me but said nothing. 

"Thank God! She doesn't know." I heaved a sigh of relief. If she had known I would have known the type of expression to expect from her.

As I rushed into the class, some people were staring at me but I didn't let it bother me. There was much more to worry about. I went to meet Helen and Bella were they were seated. I was really having a weird day.

"Really? Does everyone know?" I asked anxiously, sitting next to them. It better not be what I think.

"Just a few people know about it," Helen speaks, filling the pages of notes. She was probably looking for something I didn't really want to know.

"It couldn't have just spread. It was because of Jeremy. He said it in the chat group." Bella adds, taking a bite of her chocolate she wasn't intending to share but that didn't bother me but what did make me unsettled was the trouble I had gotten myself into. Before I know it, everyone will be talking about it in school.

"That rascal! Putting more on my plate." I bit my lips, wishing I could crush him with my bare hands. Jeremy was the kind of person that had eyes on everyone in the school. He loved gossip and that made him popular.

Stephen walks in with his friends Stiles, Andrey, and Nick, taking me off my thoughts of killing that freak who leaked the news out but when I look at him, a part of me still feels happy that Stephen and I really had a moment together. I felt mesmerized. His eyes diverted to me but he looks away quickly, acting as if I was nobody while his friends smiled at me. That really hurt me. 

"Really?" I asked myself. The look on his face was like nothing happened yesterday. I'm so frustrated right now. So what now? The whole thing that happened between us was a mirage? You've got to be kidding me.

Still sitting with my friends, I acted as if I didn't know that he was there but I felt uncomfortable. I can't even look at him after all that had happened. My friends were all giving me this weird look, wishing they could get inside my head to know what I was thinking.  I can't even deny that I am shy around him sometimes. l just don't know why. I wondered if Patricia, Stephen's Ex knew what had happened between Stephen and I. I don't even know how I will face her now. She's my friend too and she still loves him. They just had a misunderstanding. She still believes that they can get back together. Oh gosh, I'm messing everything up.

I remembered what happened last week before the incident between Stephen and I. We were going on an excursion. Patricia cried a lot because of their break up. I was like, all because of a guy? He just used and dumped you. I didn't say it to her though. She would go crazy. I never really knew what love is. Do I even know? Could it be that Stephen broke up with Patricia because of me? My mind still doesn't escape what happened on the school bus that day. One of my classmate's younger brother sat next to me. I was three years older than him but he has a crush on me! Yes, it was normal to have a crush on someone but what he did to me was completely beyond my imagination. His name is Josh. My phone was ringing in my bag when he sat next to me and at that time I haven't changed my phone yet. I was still using a small cell phone. I didn't want to bring it out because it would be so embarrassing.

I try to hide it but it kept on ringing out loud. What am I going to do to hide this embarrassment? I thought to myself. He looks at me expecting me to check my phone.

"Sharon please answer your call. It's making terrible noises." Patricia tells me from the back.

"Oh...yes....of course." I smile weakly.

I dug my hand into my bag and brought it out finally but it was just an alarm I set wrongly. It was so annoying.

"It was just an alarm," I say to her.

He laughed a little bit but he still likes me and he wouldn't want to waste the opportunity he had gotten. I sat by the side of the window. I adjusted and looked outside, pretending like I was looking at something but he moved closer, closing the gap between us. No one would suspect that he likes me or something was going on because I do play with him and again, he is my classmate's younger brother. He used the opportunity to place his head on my shoulder. I just couldn't breathe. I was sweating for a moment upon there was an air conditioner on the bus.

A few minutes later, I dozed off forgetting that Josh was resting on my shoulder. I felt something tickling my body. I kind of liked it. I didn't want it to stop. I thought I was dreaming but it was really real. I opened one of my eyes a bit and guess what I saw?! What was tickling me?

"Josh's penis. Ew!" I just couldn't let that scream out.

No one knew what had happened. It was dark already and we were heading back home.