Chapter 35: playing along

They were whispering so I couldn't hear them clearly but I knew they were planning something. What are they planning? Stephen is always hiding something.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You're forgetting your part." Stiles said, with his hands almost covering his face.

I need to find out what they are hiding whether I like it or not.

Next morning

The sunrays reflected on my face as I gently opened them. I turned to the other side of the bed and saw stephen watching me. He was actually watching me sleep!

"Here, have some tea." He said smiling.

"Babe, you need to stop waking up before me."

"I know I have a lazy girlfriend so I don't mind." He smiles.

"I'm not lazy." I said smiling. Maybe I'm a little lazy. A little bit.

Back to their plan. I need to play along like I know something.

"Stephen, we need to talk."

"About what?" He asked curiously.

I took a deep breath.

"Stephen, how could you?! How could you do that to me?!"

"What did I do?!" He panicked.

Oh, yeah. He's hiding something.

"How could you have a plan at my back? I mean how could you lie to me?" I said with my heart racing. Am I getting it?

"Oh my gosh! You knew about the plan! Sharon I'm sorry!"

"Sorry? Why are you sorry?" I'm not really good at acting.

"The plan.... You knew the plan all along and you....."

"Yeah, the plan....I... Know." I stammered.

"Wait, you said you knew?"

"Right, I..know. of course. Pftt."

"What was it about?"

"You know.....the plan. Why are you even asking me? You hurt me and you're standing here asking me a dumb question."

Stephen's pov

Hmm... She's acting like she knows. Gosh! I didn't know that girls were the actual devil. All I need to do is to play along with the her. Thank God she doesn't know the real plan.