Chapter 33: Secrets 3

"He's Fred. One of my friends. You know what, you can do your intro whatever. I'm going to the kitchen to get a snack. It ain't my thing." He said, walking backwards.

Fred was still hand shaking me, not letting go of my hands. I glared at him to stop him.

"Oh, sorry. You know it's been long i touched your skin." he whispered to my ear.

"Fred!" I said giving him a pinch.

"You guys know each other?"  Stiles asked with his mouth full of popcorn.

"No! I'm going to the kitchen to wash the dishes." I left them.

"Whateves... yo play agents of shield." Stiles said to the tv screen.

Stephen came out of the kitchen and joined the others watching Tv. Fred went to the kitchen unnoticed. I had earpiece on while washing the dishes so I wasn't fully conscious if every movement around me. He tiptoed to me and wrapped his hands around my waist, kissing my neck.

"Stephen," I giggled.

"Are you really going to do this now?" i removed the earpiece from my ear and turned around to find a disgusting punk kissing me!"

"What.....What the hell do you think you're doing? Are you crazy?" I said, pushing him away.

"You can't say you don't like it. I get why you don't want Stephen to know about us." He chuckled.

"Us? There's no us."

"We almost had a thing together. A relationship."

"That didn't last. Fred get over it. You didn't want me anymore cause i refused to have sex with you."

"See...you were the one always thinking about Eric. Trust me, i was ready to take it slow. Yeah, I always wanted your ass but if I was a crazy punk, cause I know that's what you picture me as, i would have drugged you and fucked you one thousand times but I didn't. I love you, Sharon." He kissed me. Did I just let him. Whoa Sharon! you can't be loving three guys.

"Stop it. I said stop." I push him away.

"Don't you want to know what Stephen has been hiding. I know you wanna know."

"What....how did you....well, if you know then tell me."

He turned me around, my back facing him. He seductively bit my ears. I don't know what he was doing, but he was making me want him.

"So...you don't trust him huh?" He said smooching me, making my whole body on fire.

"I guess Stephen doesn't give you the fire."

**********

"Stephen, about what you told me....Sharon spending the night at Eric's place, did you find out if anything happened?" Stiles asked while eaten his popcorn.

"No, she would never do that."

"Are you sure?" Stiles asked again.

"I'm going to find that out." Stephen thought for a second before heading to the kitchen.

**************

"Fred, i don't want us doing this. It's not right." I tell him.

"Who cares? You love it don't you?"

"What the hell?" Stephen said as he entered the kitchen, leaving his eyes off his phone.