Chapter 25: Runaway girl.

Few hours later, after everyone had gone to bed, I packed some clothes into my bag and some other necessary things. I boarded a  taxi and left.
My mom knocks on my room door but met the door unlocked and she didn't find me in. She checked my wardrobe and noticed that some of my clothes were gone.

"No! Sharon! Sharon,!" She searched the whole house.

"Carly! Tori! Wilson!" Mom shouted, unable to control herself.

They all came out when they heard the noise.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Carly asked.

"It's Sharon! She's gone! I checked everywhere! I can't find my daughter." She fell on the floor, unable to hear the pain of losing me.

"What?! What the hell is wrong with her?" Carly exclaimed in shock.

"What's going on?" Wilson asks.

"Dad, Sharon left the house." Carly said.

"Really,?" Dad chuckled.
"Let her be. She's going to come back home herself."

"What?! Wilson! Is that what you're meant to say?" Kat was angry and disappointed.

"What do you expect me to say?" He asked.

"It's getting late. We should be looking for her right now. What if something bad happens to her?" Mom says.

"She's not a child." He went back in.

"You made her this way! You're the cause! You're the reason she left. You don't care!" Mom screamed.

Sharon's POV

Where will I go now? Maybe I shouldn't have left but there's no turning back now. I tried going to Stephen's house. Maybe he will let me in.

"Sharon! What are you doing here?" He looked rather surprised to see me.

"Stephen, can I stay in your house for some time?"

"What happened? Why did you leave your house?" He asked.

"It's my dad."

"You guys quarreled?"

"Yes, didn't you hear what happened at school?"

"No, left early." He says, looking tensed.

"Okay."
As I was about entering, Stephen stopped me.

"Sharon, we've not talked about us yet. I just want to get this cleared. Do you still have feelings for him?"

"Stephen, I don't. I told you before."

"You didn't. You were unsure about it."

"I never knew you would be like this." I turn back to get to any near by bus station.

"Sharon! Where are you going? It's late." He tries stopping me but I wasn't really sure he wanted to.

"Stop acting like you care. You should have just said that you didn't want me in your house."

"It's not like that." He says.

I luckily saw a cab and left.

"Liar!" I said through the window.

Stephen's POV

I rush back inside in rage. I wished it didn't have to be this way. I really wanted her to be with me but Mara ruined everything by showing up.

"Baby, I heard your voice downstairs. Is something wrong?" Mara asked. She was only on her underwear.

"Get out of my house right now! Get out! Get out!" I went to pack all her stuff out.

"Stephen, what's wrong? Are you okay baby?" She looked concerned.

"Is it because I got drunk? It won't work. Nothing is going to happen  tonight so get out now." I sounded pissed.

"It's not like we don't do this. I'll leave if that's what you want but if you still want me, I'm all yours."she winks at me before leaving.

She left and I shut the door.

I took a bottle of vodka to clear my mind. I want to forget everything that has happened? Where would she go to now? I just didn't want her to think I was cheating on her. This would have been the best time for us. How did that girl get into my house? I was drunk at school after I fought with Eric. Mara drove me home. She took the keys from my pocket to open the door. I kissed her calling Sharon's name. I thought it was Sharon! I told her not to leave me. I was almost about to have sex with her until Sharon knocked on my door. It was so close. Thank God it didn't happen.