PART 2: Chapter 79: Finding out the secret

Sharon's pov

After having that heart break call, i knew today wasn't just my day at all. I always knew i had a complicated life. I don't know what i will do if Stephen ever leaves me again. I have hope in us. I heard a knock on the door, stopping me from take a sip from the cup of coffee i held in my hand. I dropped it on the counter and went to open the door. I was finally happy, believing Stephen was back but my raised hope was let down when i opened the door and saw Patricia. The smile on my face swept off speedily.

"What is this bitch doing here?" I muttered beneath my breathe.

"Hey sis," She said with a smirk lightning up her demonic face. I think i'm starting to hate her for no reason.

I just stood there like a frozen fish that couldn't move.

"Can you just let me in at least." She said snapping her fingers at me.

I rolled my eyes, giving way for her in.

"What do you want Patricia? If you're looking for Stephen, he's not here." I said with a frown, folding my arms.

"Um, no," She scoffs.

" I came to see you." She smirked.

I was startled. Why would she want to see me?

**************

Stephen's POV

I received a call from my dad after dealing with the so-called 'jerk' Aaron. His voice blared out through my phone speakers almost making my ears deaf.

"I want to see you in my office now!"  My dad voiced blared out.

I had to leave Stiles. I was going to home in the first place. I knew Sharon would have been pissed. I got to my dad's company only to find out that the chicken had finally opened her feathers.

"Do you know what you've just done?!" My dad shouted in rage. My dad knew it was going to go down like this so he dismissed the workers to go home.

"Do you want to ruin my reputation? Oh, i forgot. You've ruined it!" My dad spat.

Oh lord, i have to say i have a boring father with a boring life who just cares about his reputation. Reputation, reputation, reputation. He thinks about himself alone. He has never asked how i was, how i was doing in school. Nothing! Just sending money to me. Like money was everything. Like it or not, i wanted affection from my parents. My mom on the other hand has no difference. Yeah, she pleaded on my behalf so dad give me some money to take care of my needs after our last argument. What she cared for the most was her luxuries. I just wish my sister wouldn't end up being like me. I knew i was the opposite of good. You can call me the bad boy or was the bad boy. Honestly, i don't know what I'll do without Sharon. She will hate me so much when she finds out about this. I just wish Patricia could just fall down the stairs and leave us in peace like nothing ever happened because it's the only thing between Sharon and I.

*******

"You're getting married to Patricia after you graduate. I would have planned the preparations immediately but i have a tight schedule. You need to let go of Sharon. I still find it hard to believe that they are sisters and that's what make matters worse. You need to forget about her and think of how to be a good father to your unborn child." My dad said.

"Dad, you know that's not possible. I love Sharon and I in not hundred percent sure that the 'thing' is mine, okay? So don't put your hopes up." I slammed the door leaving.

I got home and saw Patricia and Sharon talking. I could only hear fake laughs. They were so weird. What were they discussing? Don't tell me Patricia is telling her about the... " Oh, shit." I muttered to myself.

*************

"You need to know Sharon, I'm pregnant for Stephen." Patricia says smirking.