Chapter 46: You don't deserve her

My mom gasped at my words.

"No more questions, Matt!" Carly screams.

"What part of it did i say no one should say any dirty words. I don't want Tori to be like you." My mom said to me.

Now, what does she mean by being like me. I don't like that word.

"Sorry, no more f word. Besides, you told me to spill the words out." I say.

"Stephen, when are we going to see your parents? I believe they know about your relationship with my daughter right? What is your surname again?"

"N...Yes. Walker."

"The walker family? I heard their spoilt son is bethrothed to one Scott family right? It can't be yours right? Cause, what i heard about that son.....his nasty behavior, fun type, a lot of dirty secrets..."

Stephen was losing his patience. I held his hands. I had to calm him down.

"Dad!" I cut in.

"Sorry, it can be you. It will be a mix up. You don't look like that kind of guy. Forget i said anything. Don't mind my words." He chuckled.

Carly was really confused. They were all confused. She looked at me to be sure maybe dad was right.

My mom packed the dishes after we finished eating. Carly and i assisted her in washing the dishes. Matt and Tori went inside leaving my dad and Stephen alone in the living room.

Stephen felt uncomfortable.

"Do you love my daughter?" Mr wilson asks.

"Y..yes i do, really."

"Then why are you playing her for a fool? I have digged a lot about you and with all what i heard, you don't deserve her. I know it won't last. Just so you know, i don't take shit."

Stephen understood what he meant. He didn't deserve her. Those words rang in his head.

Stephen's pov

I'm was shocked that those words were coming from her dad. Though, he was right. I'm a liar, a fake, a murderer, a spoilt son. I have hurt Sharon in many ways that she doesn't know and i know she will find out one day but i hope that day never comes. That's why i'm making sure my friends keep the secret because it can tear her apart.