PART 2: Chapter 82: Abortion it is!

Before the incident

Mom called....

"Son, you came!" My mom said, coming to hug me, but still checking if her diamond ring wasn't going to fall off her finger. She cherished that little thing like a god..

I rolled my eyes, sighing.

"Mom, please tell me you called for something reasonable cause i use my time to do something reasonable..." I said, sitting down.

"Trust me darling, it is. I've missed you." She said, cupping my face.

"There we go again." I said, pulling her hands off my face. She knew i was mad at her.

"I'm sorry. I know I've not been a good mother. It's job...Okay, hit me, what do you want i will make it up to you. Anything, car, money..." She said thinking about her offers.

There she goes again. Trying to buy love. Well, i use to fall for it those times. Not anymore.

"Mom, we've passed those times where you could just bribe.... oh wait, i know what i want." I said smirking.

"Tell me, what do you want?" She asked fast.

"Just don't let it be beyond my reach." She whispered.

"I want a family dinner with my girlfriend."

"When you say girlfriend... you mean that girl you can get off your mind?"

"Yeah, and you will convince dad. And i don't want any ruining moment else we're done. For life."

My last words struck her, making her to gasp out...

**************

Now

Sharon's pov

Everyone one's eyes were centered on me as i woke up. Have i been gone for a year cause these weird faces were beginning to freak me out. It looked like they were still trying to take in the shock. I looked again, and saw my Stephen so cute in his boiled anger... Wait, why is he angry?

"Stephen... Are you alright?"

"When were you going to tell me that you were carrying my baby?"

Everyone left the room for Stephen and I. I needed to breathe right now.

"Um.. how did it go with your mom?" I asked trying to change the topic. I know Stephen will be too smart to fall for this.

"It was fine. And don't try to change the topic!" He said, trying to hold in his rage.

"I wasn't going to ever tell you. Why should i?" I said, trying to sit upright.

"You weren't.." He said slowly, trying to process in what I've just said.....

*******

"We need to make mega plans." My mom told Carly in excitement.

"Yeah, plans.. like buying baby diapers.. lots." Carly replied in excitement.

"Clothes... lots of them." My mom said.

"Yeah, girl clothes..."

"Did you just say girl?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, why?" Carly asked, confused.

"It's a boy and it's always going to be a boy. You want to know why? I'm sick of girls. I wanted three boys one girl. I love boys." My mom said., whining.

"Well, what does that have to do with Sharon?" I whispered but she clearly heard me.

"She needs to repay me for what she stole, you too. So when i say it's a boy, boy it is. I can't still believe she didn't tell me!" My mom said, her last words ending sadly...

****************

"You weren't going to tell me? Why? Since when?"

"It's two weeks now. Stephen it doesn't make any sense okay and I'm not ready with babies. I just don't want it to get in the way. There's Patricia claiming you're the father of her unborn child. What good will it be? I'm aborting this thing." I say.

"I thought you trusted me. I thought you trusted in us. Where was that trust?" Stephen said, looking disappointed.

"Stephen, i trust you. I just don't want this baby. Not now." I said, trying to hold his hands but he wouldn't let me.

"There's no such thing has abortion. This baby is staying inside there." Stephen said in a command tone.

"It's a thing and I've made up my decision. It's not going to live." I said trying to convince him.

"If you take any step to abort this baby, we're done." Stephen said, not meaning what he said. He wished he could take it all back in but it was too late.

"Fine, it's over.." I said, laying down, turning back at him.

Stephen's pov

I was shocked. Where's that word... I was freaked out. That was the last thing i never thought to happen. I can't believe she did this. I waited maybe she was going to take back those words but she didn't move a muscle because she meant it. She doesn't know what she has done to me. She just ruined my freaking life...

I slammed the door, coming out not answering Carly's questions. I knew i distracted them from their conversation but i don't care. She was asking me what happened but I'm not in a good mood right now. I needed to breathe.

**************

Carly and mom entered in, not knowing i was crying. There were engrossed in pouring all their disappointment at me.

"Sharon, how could you not tell me?! I'm your mother!" My mom said, her hands up in the air.

"And I'm your sister!" Carly said.

I'm back into the grasp of my weird family... ugh. They should just go away... I feel like I've just chased the most important thing out of my life...