PART 2: Chapter 74: I'm the father!

"I said promise me you will never hurt me Stephen." I said, the presence of fear in my words.

"I......"

"Oh god, Stephen just tell me, have you changed your mind or something? I'll understand." I'll definitely not understand. My entire world will crash down, like my heart's been ripped apart! I'll go crazy, knowing that no guy ever loved me truly!

"It's not what you think, Sharon."

"It's not what i think? I asked you two times. Two times with no reply," I took a deep breath.

"Just tell me, are you seeing someone else?" I asked in terrible fear. My face was almost going to melt down.

"What? No! I'm not, okay? You know i wouldn't do that. I was just pulling your legs okay. Of course i won't ever, I don't mean hurt you but I'm scared too you know,"

I looked confused. What does he mean?

"Why?" I asked.

"Just promise you won't ever go running back to Aaron. I noticed he has a strong effect on you. You like him don't you?" Stephen asked, fear escaping his lips.

"It's not what you think Stephen." I replied. Gosh, what mess have i gotten myself into?

"Oh, it's definitely what i think it is. Remember when I came begging, you guys kissed in front of me like it was a romeo and juillet play."

"Oh my god, are you kidding me? You still remember? Seriously, it was nothing." I said, rubbing my hands against his. Gosh, I can't believe he's still jealous.

"Uh no, you guys were kissing like as if you have been...you know."

"What. No? Where are you getting this thoughts from?" I was so surprised Stephen had all these in his mind.

"Uh, it's not like you haven't been doing same either. I mean you alone. Wouldn't you wanna ease the pain a little bit? I added.

Stephen's pov

Hmm, trying to get the words out of me. Sorry, it ain't gonna work. We both know, you fucked, i fucked but it's not like i knew. So, please who's guilty because i know it can't be me.

"Gosh, c'mon! You know i wouldn't just go around throwing my cock to every fucking girl. Seriously ever since then, my dick shut down." He said, freely.

"Gosh, shut up," she said, running a rough hand through her hair. She held the laughter in a little bit.

"Can't you stop saying the word, 'dick'. It's so..." She felt it weird.

"You mean dick?" He asked intentionally, not caring.

"Shut up." I ordered.

"Dick."

"Don't try me Stephen." She threatened.

"Dick, dick, dick, dick, Gosh, mentioning it kinda made my dick high. You want it?" He teased.

"Come here, naughty, naughty."  I murmured, kissing him. I pushed him to the bed and pulled off my top.

"Talking of the devil." He shook his head, awaiting his punishment.

*************

Patricia's pov

"Hmm, hmm, hmmmm." I moaned as Tyler kissed me, biting me seductively.

"Wait, hang on." I stood up the moment I realize the door was open. Those maids around here could tell my dad anything.

"C'mon, all because of that." He took the pillow beside him and saw a paper that was kept underneath it.

"What is this?" He asked, about to read it when I dragged the paper from him.

"Why did you do that?" He asked confusingly.

"It's nothing." I dropped it on the table. "Baby, it doesn't matter, okay?"

"Okay," He quickly grabbed the paper from the table and read it when he stood up from the bed.

"So, you're pregnant. Why didn't you tell me? I believe it's mine." He asked.

I collected the paper from him.

"I'm so sorry Tyler. It's not yours." I say, sitting on the bed.

"What? What are you saying? It's obviously me." He said, with a look of frustration.

"It's Stephen. We've been seeing each other for a while now."

"Don't try to act smart with me. This baby is mine. I'm the father! I know you're planning to do something but it's not going to work." He put his clothes back on.

"Babe, c'mon don't get mad."

"I am, okay?"

"Why? C'mon stay a little longer." I tried pulling him back to the bed.

"I can't take your shit anymore cause what you just want from me is to do what you want. I'm outta here." He shut the door.

"Issh! Stupid paper!"