PART 2: Chapter 49: He saw me naked.

I was in the shower having my bathe, getting ready for my morning lectures. I had complained to my mom the previous night about the decorations she made in my room; pink bed, pink bed sheet, pink tissues, pink brush, pink clothes, shoes etc. I can't start mentioning all because they bore me.

Allison was not yet back from the party she went to last night. I saw twenty missed call on my phone from Stephen this morning when i woke up because i put it on silent. He doesn't care about how many times he will have to call me even if he makes my phone battery low and I'm sure he would have been pissed but i  don't have time to call him right now. I don't want to be late for my English class.

I heard a sound coming from my room which made me to come outside naked. I didn't bother to wrap myself up because i had locked the door before taking a shower. Maybe it was a rat? I had to find out. I came out of the shower and to my surprise, I saw Aaron sitting on Allison's bed, Captured and surprised seeing me naked!

"Oh my god!" I screamed, looking for a clothe to cover my naked body.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I didn't know." He threw his leather jacket at me to cover my body but it wasn't enough to cover it all. I quickly took one of the pink towel on my bed that my mom brought.

"What are you doing here?!" I was so angry. Is he stalking me? Invading my privacy. Who the hell is he?

"Sharon, I'm so sorry. I didn't know your dorm was the exact place as my twin sister." He apologized.

"Wait, Allison? She's your sister?"

"Yeah."

"I didn't realize that." I said, taking my clothes on my bed.

"That's because we are not identical. Do you know where she is? She didn't pick my call last night."

"She just told me she was going to a party."

"Oh."

"By the way, how did you get in? I remember locking the door." I asked.

"I have a spare key."

What? Why will Allison give him a spare key when he's not even her boyfriend. Now that I'm her roommate, she shouldn't even give anyone spare key. Gosh! He saw my body!

I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Sorry, Aaron. I want to dress up if you don't mind."

"Oh, go ahead. I won't look." He turned back.

What happened now reminded me of what Stephen told me a time ago.

 "The only person that has the right password to your  body  is me. I don't even want any guy looking at it because once they see your holy blessing, what they will want at the end is to fuck you. Your body is a spell believe me." Stephen says.

"Don't be ridiculous, Stephen." I laughed.

********

I was lost in thoughts so much that that i didn't notice Aaron staring at my body.

Stephen barged in not surprised at what he was seeing.

"Bravo." He said, clapping his hands.