PART 2:Chapter 62: He takes advantage

Rain was falling but i didn't seem to care if it was going to wet me.

I was going to jump off the bridge. Before i could, a scream distracted me.

"Sharon! Sharon don't!" I heard Aaron screaming on top of his voice.

"Aaron, stop. It's over." I said not re-thinking. I was about letting go but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his arms.

"How dare you?!" He screamed at me. It made me burst into tears.

"You want to leave me?" He asked, pressing his hands tightly on my arms.

"Aaron, you don't understand."

"What fucking thing do i not understand! Tell me. You were about to commit suicide in my very own eyes."

"I'm not my dad's biological daughter and Stephen made a bet on me all this while." I cried in between my words.

"So? Does that mean the next thing to do is to die and you think everyone will just move on with a smile on their faces? Even if everyone you know has lied to you and you can't trust anymore, what about me? Don't you trust me? Have i ever lied to you. Can't you see?" He covers half of his face and continues.

"Can't you see that my feelings are growing on you each day? Sharon, I'm in love with you. You're not the only one that is not thinking straight. I'm going crazy, okay. Fucking crazy since the day i set my eyes on you."

"Aaron, no, you can't have feelings for me." I was shocked at first. I never knew or noticed that he liked me.

"I'm not afraid of telling the whole world, Sharon. I love you! I love you Sharon!"

I covered his mouth.

"Stop it, Aaron. You can't love me. You can't."

"Why not? I love you and i don't care about what you say. I know you have feelings for me down there but you were just afraid of revealing it. I know..." His hands cupped my face.

"Aaron..." Before i could finish up my sentence, His soft lips pressed against mine. I didn't know what to do, pull him away? But i didn't. I knew deep in, I've been dying for a taste of his lips. He took my lips full. I kissed him harder not caring. Were we breaking rules? He pulled me closer to him so he could feel me more. We were both thinking the same thing, SEX. But i didn't say it.

"I think we should go home. To my house."

"Yeah." We both say, feeling awkward.

I entered his house. This was my first time. He took me to his room. As i was looking around, He locked his hands around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked, a little fear gripping me.

"I know you are dying for it." He said in my ear. I could feel his breath.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I denied. I tried pulling away from him but he held me really tight.

"I know you want my cock." He whispered in my ear.

"What?!" I tried pulling away again but he's hands were really tight on me.

"I know you will deny it but i won't. I have been dy..ing for this gorgeous body." He said, his fingers running on my arms. "Can't lie, I've been dying for this body." He kissed my neck continuously.

"Especially your pussy." He said, his hands running from my abdomen to my sensitive area.

My body feels the touch which causes it to ignite. It wanted more.....