PART 2: Chapter78: Dealing with the bitch

Sharon's pov

The following morning, Stephen and i left early because we had class. Our exams were starting soon and i have to put more effort on studying. Patricia gave me one of her clothes to wear since i brought none and she left earlier. She said she had an urgent matter she needed to attend to.

After we finished lectures, Stephen took me home. He later told me he had an urgent thing to attend to. What the heck is going on today? Everyone has something urgent to do except me. He told he would come back soon but i wasn't buying that. I used that privilege to study a little.

Stephen's pov

I drove on full speed. I stopped at a particular point where Stiles and I were meant to meet.

"Let's go kick that douche bag." Stephen said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Can't wait." Stiles replied. We both drove on full speed. We were going to teach Aaron a lesson.

I knocked on his door just like a normal person would. I was angry and when I'm angry my knocking shows it but this time i decided to take things easy.

He opened the door and we barged in. He was surprised. It didn't look like he was expecting any visitor, especially us. He just finished having sex with some girls that looked like sluts.

The girls went out hurriedly, packing their clothes that was scattered all around. He disgusts me, knowing that he treated my babe as some kind of shit. He's never going to get away with this.

"What are you doing here?" He said, looking a  little bit drunk.

"You know i promised you that i was going to deal with you." I said, giving several him a punches on his face.

"That was for sleeping with my girl!"

He was weak but i didn't care. I beat him up to the extent that he was bleeding through his nose.

"What do you you want from me?!" Aaron screamed trying to fight back but was his hands were held backwards by Stiles.

"I want to see you suffer." I said, full with rage as memories of that sex tape flashed back in my head.

"You know what i would have really wanted to do to you to end all of this?" I asked, not waiting for an answer.

"I wish i could just attach a bomb to your balls and blow it up into pieces and the world will be at peace but I'm a changed person now, a little bit. So now, i want you to call Sharon and tell her that you're a jerk and you won't ever bother her again, you promise." I said, lifting his face up, smirking.

"And what if i don't want to?" Aaron replied, still having a little pride.

"Look at this dog." Stiles said, kicking his dick, making Aaron scream an everlasting hallelujah.

"Fine! Fine! I will do your fucking request. Just don't kick my balls." Aaron subjected to his command.

"That's more like it." Stephen smirked.

He dialed Sharon's number...

Sharon's pov

I was busy reading, when i saw a call on my phone. I was surprised and angry to see that it was Aaron calling. "Why the hell is he calling me?" I said, rolling my eyes. I didn't answer the call. I don't want to hear his irritating frog voice.

***********

"She's not answering." Aaron was fed up.

"I excepted that. Try one more time." Stephen running a hand through his hair.

"Why are you calling me?!" I shouted immediately i answered his call.

"Er... Sharon. I just want you to know i won't bother you again." Aaron said, letting a rough hand through his hair.

"I don't ever want to see you again, jerk!" I felt like breaking my phone into pieces as i spoke on the call with Aaron.

"I know you wonder why i did those things to you. Do you want me to be honest?" Aaron said, trying to conceal the smirk on his face.

"Just say it and get the hell out of my life." I said squeezing the pillow next to me.

"Okay, I was jealous of you and Stephen and i..i also wanted you for pleasure. I just loved your body. Seriously, it was good for fun. I don't regret doing what i did you know." Aaron said, with a devilish smirk on his face not caring that Stephen and Stiles were there.

"I hate you." I said, tears dropping from my eyes.

"You have said enough." Stephen grabbed the phone from his hand.

"We both know none of us deserves her." Aaron said, sitting on the floor. "But i had fun." He said licking his lips.

"Shut the crap." Stiles knocked him on the head from the back, taking him off from his Aaron in the wonderland zone.

Those words pierced Stephen deep in, knowing that Aaron was right....

Patricia's pov

I entered into Mr walker's office not paying attention to what his secretary was saying.

"Miss, the boss doesn't want to see any visitor!" She screamed like a cat who had lost his voice. Who the hell is she to tell me to wait behind?

Mr walker drifted his face from the files he was working on, adjusting his glasses when he saw me walk in.

"Patricia, my darling. What are you doing here? Did Stephen come with you?" Stephen's dad said with a light smile capturing his face.

My expression changed like a fish who who hasn't eaten for months.

"About that, dad..." I paused.

"What's wrong? did you guys fight? Tell me. I'll tell my bodyguards to deal with him this instant."

"No, don't do that. Dad, I'm pregnant for Stephen and he's still with Sharon. He wants me to abort it and i don't want to. Dad, i love him." I said with a wild smile devouring my face as Mr Walker pulled off his glasses in shock.

"You're pregnant. I'm going to be a grandfather! Aborting that baby is going to be the last thing on earth that will never happen. You are going to marry my son."

I smirked, feeling so happy that i have conquered.