Part 2: He wants revenge

Music playing- Hope you do by Chris brown*

*Yeah Oh baby

Now the word around town, 'round town

That boy going crazy (going crazy)

Them come back to whip that mercedes (that mercedes)

And my wrist keep drippin', grain gripping, I'm doing 180 (doing 180)

Girl, I'm tryna fuck with you(girl, I'm tryna fuck with you)......

**************

Stephen and stiles were sitting together having their drinks, some strippers came to entertain them..

"Come over here, pussy cat." Stiles said with gritted teeth, directing his hands to the lady on red hair.

The other lady tried seducing Stephen but he wasn't falling for her traps, just drinking..

"Come on, bro. Forget about everything and have some fun. Can't you see me?" The girl moved his face away from facing Stephen, entangling her lips with his.

"What's your name pussy cat?" Stiles said, kissing her down her neck.

"Hmm..Katerine." She moaned.

"That's more like it baby. Well katerine, we've got some serious business to do. Can't miss this emergency." He said, licking his lips seductively.

"Of course, darling." She giggled.

Sharon's pov

Allison convinced me to wear a black crop top net,that exposed my body, with a black tommy jeans. I don't really like wearing stuffs like this.

"Come on, Sharon, it's just one night." Allison whined.

I can't believe i let her dye my hair red. I felt so different looking at the mirror as she applied a red lipstick on my lips. She dyed her hair too black with the tip, red.

"Now, we look more like bad girls." She said smirking, taking her keys on the table.

*******

We joined the crowd, passing along wet bodies, some smooching themselves, some at the corner having extensive fun. For second, i asked myself, "What am i doing here?"

Allison pulled me closer to where hot boys were. I shook my head in disbelief as both of us danced along as the music boomed into our ears. I said no to all the boys coming my way, while Allison was opening her butterfly wings for guys that were so irresistible. Yeah, I love hot boys but I just don't want to make the same mistake like i did with Aaron. Not again.

*********

Stephen pov

I noticed Stiles going upstairs with that chick leaving me here with the other one. Some how, I just wished Sharon was here. I guess she changed me pretty much. I looked around, noticing a girl  with a black and red hair that looked like Allison. It was Allison. I'm sure of it. Next to her was Sharon but she was different and i was surprised. So now because she broke up with me, she decided to have fun. Who knows, also get laid. I can't still believe she's here. I was going to stand up to go and meet her, when her  memorable last words struck me again, 'it's over.' I stayed back.

"So, tell me why you're refusing to have fun?" The girl asked, playing with my hair.

"A girl dumped me." I said, sipping my drink.

"Really?" She said, looking at me surprisingly for a girl to dump a guy like me.

"Well, let me give you what the dumpster couldn't." She sat on my laps, locking my lips with hers and i didn't stop her because... i wanted revenge. My anger consumed our lips, full with rage and other emotions. Right now, I felt like fucking her down to earth.

"Oh, baby." She moaned as the fire consumed her.

*************

Allison pulled me away from my thoughts, tapping my hands.

"What?" I said, trying to make my voice loud so she could hear me.

"Isn't that your pyscho boyfriend? Allison said, still not believing what she was seeing.