PART 2: Chapter 50: Stay away from my girl

It gets complicated and I know everything was just a coincidence but it's all looks true in Stephen's eyes.

"Oh my, Stephen don't get this wrong. It's not what you think i swear." I try explaining.

"It's not?" He scoffed. "Tell me what you think it is you slut! Is this why you've been avoiding my calls?" He speaks angrily, disgusted i could sleep with a random guy.

I hate the way he called me a slut when I'm not. Why do guys quickly assume things?

"No, that's not it."

"Why not? He has been under your skirt and you love it don't you? That's why you didn't answer my calls."

"Who the hell are you to just barge in here?!" Aaron asked, losing his patience.

"Aaron, please stay out of it." I begged. I totally don't want any fight to occur.

"Who the hell am i?! Who the hell are you cause I'm her fucking boyfriend!" Stephen spits.

"I'm Aaron. And if she slept with me what will you do?!"

"Aaron, stop it!" I shouted. What is wrong with him? They both failed to listen to me.

"Uh....What will i do?" He sniffed, giving him a blow on his stomach. "That's what i will do when you mess with my girl!"

Allison comes in, surprised with what was going on.

Aaron was about to throw a fist at him when Allison stopped him.

"What the hell is going on here, Aaron?"

"Who is she?" Stephen asked me.

"She is my roommate and that is her brother who came looking for her. You won't listen to my explanation."

"Oh," Stephen felt too embarrassed to apologize. "Just stay away from my girl."

"We'll see about that." Aaron gave a devilish smile.

"Will anybody answer me and stop making me look like a fool?"

"It's nothing, Allison." Aaron replied.

"How did you even know her?" Allison asked.

"We are in the same class."

"Oh, really. That's nice."

"Sharon get dressed. I'm driving you there." Stephen says.

"Finally, after wasting enough of my time." I replied.

"Sorry babe. You know i didn't mean to," His hands were around my waist, his lips kissing my neck. He didn't care if Aaron was watching. He just wanted to make him jealous that he own her. "Tell me why you didn't pick my call."

"It was on silent, sorry."

He sighed.

"Okay, get dressed."

"I'll meet you in class Sharon." Aaron left after speaking to his sister.

"Okay."

"Okay? Looks like i would have to switch classes and come to yours." Stephen said with jealously.

"Stephen, it's not up to that. We are just normal friends." I tell him.

"We'll see about that." He says.