PART 2:Chapter 68: Pillow?

Stephen woke up from the bed because he heard a whimpering sound. He was so stressed out. He saw a girl bending her face to her knee, crying. What is going on here?

"Hey." Stephen called, trying to lift her face up to see who it was that was half naked on his bed. Lo and behold, he saw...

"Are you fucking kidding me! What are you doing here, on my bed?!" Stephen exclaimed."

Patricia just went on crying.

"Just tell me we didn't do it. Tell me! I'm losing it right now!" Stephen checked beneath the sheets. "Oh my."

"Stephen, i tried telling you that I'm not that kind of person anymore. I just came to tell you that I'm cancelling the engagement but you pushed me to your bed forcefully and you..." She stops and cries.

"Patricia, I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me. I swear i wasn't myself believe me." Stephen pleaded.

"Okay, It's just that the way handled me, it was... really terrifying." Patricia says.

"I'm sorry. Please tell me you won't go around telling anyone this." Stephen asked.

"You're the one that raped me and you can still set rules for me?" She cried.

It's not like you're a virgin or something. You've done this a thousand times, c'mon, Stephen said within.

"Okay, i won't tell anyone. I promise you.

********************

At home

Kat was walking around pacing. Carly was still trying to dial Sharon's number.

"She hasn't picked up yet?" My mom asked Carly.

"She's been ignoring my calls. I'm getting so fed up. She still acts like a teenager."

"Can't you just cook up a lie and text her?" My mom suggested.

"She will hate me the more. I can't do that. Never." Carly replied.

"You want reality? Okay, let me go get a knife. That should do the job." She said, about leaving.

"What the hell mom?! Fine, I'll lie. Gosh! What are you thinking?" Carly got annoyed.

"You know how i get."

"It's not like you're really going to stab yourself." Carly said texting her...

"Tori is really sick. We've been begging her to go to the hospital with us but she said until she sees you. You need to come home. It's getting really worse. SENT." CArly said the words as she typed.

"Yeah, that's a good one." Kat says.

"I know she can never ignore this message especially when it comes to Tori," Carly's phone rings. "Look, she's calling back."

"Yes, answer the call."

"Hello, Carly is it really true? What happened? How did it happen? Does she want to see me that badly?" Sharon asked impatiently.

"Calm down, she's going to be alright once she sees you. Then we can go to the hospital."

"Wait a sec, are you playing pranks on me? You know i don't joke about Tori. You're lying, tell me the truth."

"What's she saying?" My mom murmured.

"No, i'm not lying. She's really sick."

"I want to talk to her. I know she wouldn't lie to me like you guys do." Sharon says.

"C'mon, you can't even believe me for once?"

"No, you're a big liar."

"She can't talk because she's really sick. Believe it or not. I just know the fate of her life depends on you."

"Fine, I'm on my way. Tell i'm coming."

"Okay, that's good to hear."

****************

"Who was that?" Aaron asked, his eyes still centered on the TV.

"My sister Carl. She said Tori, the youngest among us, is really sick. I've to get going."

"Don't take long."

"I will. This is my sister. Infact, I might not come home for days."

"Please don't do that. You can't live me here alone."

"I know you'll miss me but don't worry, I'll come soon." I kissed him and hurriedly took my car keys and left.

***************

"Why don't you take a cup of coffee before you leave." Stephen asked Patricia who was about leaving.

"I think I'll really need one." She replied.

He poured into a cup for her and gave her. She sat down and drank bit by bit.

"So..., tell me, are you really cancelling the engagement?" Stephen asked.

"Yes."

"Why? Why did you suddenly changed your mind?" Stephen asked confusingly.

"It's crap. I'm tired of it. Aren't you tired?" Patricia asked.

"Years back. I mean, i don't love you anymore. I hope you don't get hurt by my words but it's the truth."

"No, i'm not and i completely understand. Like i said before, I have moved on. I have someone else in my life now."

"That's cool." I took a sip from my coffee.

"So...tell me too, where is Sharon? My sister." She faked laugh.

"She will be home soon."

"You're sure? You can tell me. You were pretty drunk last night." She says.

"I can't tell you. It's kinda personal."

"Oh, c'mon. Just tell, did you guys get into a fight?"

"Something like that."

"Okay, i hope you settle it. let me get going. It looks like it's going to rain." She said, talkng her leave.

"Okay, take care." I shut the door."Phew." I was a little relieved.

***********

At home

The door bell rang.

"She's here." Carly said, heading to the door.
She hugged Sharon immediately she opened the door.

"Quit it. Where's my sis?" I asked.

"Sharon!" My mom came to hug me. "I missed you. I really did. My baby girl."

I just rolled my eyes.

Carly saw me. She was giving me a sign to quit it.

"I thought i said you should stop calling me baby. I'm not your baby anymore." I spoke rudely. It hurt her.

"I know you're still angry but please just understand. We can work it out." My mom said.

"I'm so sorry but it's not gonna be like the soap operas where they all come back together at last." I say.

"You've changed a lot Sharon." Carly said looking surprised.

"Thanks, now where is my poor little sister is she in her room?" I was heading there when Carly stopped me.

"Ummm.."

"Yeah, what?"

"I just want you to understand..." Carly was out of words.

"You can talk about it later." I rushed into her room. I opened the sheets and found....

"Pillow? Are you kidding me?"