Part 2:New beginning

It's been two months now. Today will be my first day in Washington state university, studying English literature. Carly had her graduation last month. It was great. Stephen came along but she and my dad are not in good terms. I don't know why because she refuses to tell me, "How could you dad?! You killed him! You killed Kyle! Did you think i will never find out!" She sobs.

"Carl, i can explain. Believe me, i just wanted to protect you. I swear!"

"Protect me! You are a murderer. No, you're the devil himself!" He moves closer to her.

"Don't touch me!"

"Please understand. I don't want him to come back hurting you. Jail is not enough for what he did to you. He raped you."

"I don't want to hear anymore excuses. They are all lies. You love doing what you're doing. I don't want to see you, don't call me, don't look for me and don't try playing dirty or else it's over." She left.

"Carly! My daughter! Please don't do this! I just want the best for you, i swear!" He kneels on the floor crying.

**************

You should be wondering what i've been doing for the past two months, crazy sex.

High moaning sounds.

"Hmm, Hmm, Stephen,  i have to go i will be late for class." I stopped.

"Babe, c'mon. Stay a little. It's just seven. Your lecture starts eight. You're not late, please stay."

"I can't."

"You can't go now especially now that I'm high. Stay." He said, pulling me back to bed.

"No, stop talking sweet." I wore my pant and my trouser.

"I'll fuck another girl if you go." He threatened.

I scoffed.

"You dare not. I'll cut off your dick." I threatened him back.

"Uh....." He laughs. " I'll cut yours too. Tell all those guys not to go near that place or I'll personally tell them that." He pointed to my private part.

"I think i will need to place a poster on my face then. You have a class to attend to don't you?"

" I don't really need to go when at the end I'm still going to inherit my parents company."

"Don't be lazy babe. They struggled to get there too. Now stand up and dress."

"I will. I'm just kidding." He puts on his clothes.

"Let me take you there with my car, okay."

"Okay."

We kissed and he dropped me off.

"Call me when you're done okay?"

"Yeah, i will."

I took a deep breathe and entered my class. Stephen was right. I was early but it's okay to be early on the first day off school. I sat down and put my earpiece in my ear listening to song.

I didn't even notice when a guy walked in.

"Hey." He sat next to me.

"H..hey. Sorry. I didn't hear you." I removed the earpiece from my ear.

"Aren't you early? Lecture starts Nine."

"Really, I actually thought it was eight. Why are you early too?"

"Just wanted too. You are?"

"Oh, Sharon. What about you?"

"Aaron smith. Nice meeting you."