Chapter 22: bad day

Their voice became louder as I got closer. It was really serious than I thought.

"Why are you trying to act perfect?! Why don't you fucking tell me straight that I'm a bastard? I hear that a lot from people. Do I even have a dad or what? Stop feeding me lies!"

"You should be grateful that I did not flush you out!" Her mum spits, unable to control the anger that came through her.

"Oh! So you were intending to. Are you a prostitute?!"

"How dare you?!" Her mom slaps her on the face. I wish I could go in there to stop them but I wasn't too sure if it was the right idea.

"Show me my dad if you are not!" Bella walked out of her.

"Get back here, Bella. I'm not done talking!"

I felt sorry for Bella. What she'd be going through without a father. I went to Helen's house maybe she would be around. I didn't want to go back home yet. I looked through her with window and what I saw was quite a scene. She couldn't even close the curtains while she was having sex with Jake, one of her boyfriends. They were making stupid noise.

"Gross."
Now,where will I go? I went to Stephen's house but he wasn't around. Where could he have gone to? Could he be doing shit with other girls? No, he can't do that to me. I went to Carly's house instead.

Stephen's POV

"Son! What a pleasant surprise!" My mum, Tess says.

I saw Patricia dining with them. I pecked my mum.

"What are you doing here?" I said to Patricia.

"Stephen, you just showed up after a long time and you're asking me what am doing here? Can't you see it's a foolish question. I came to see my second mum of course or should I say my mother in-law." She giggled and pointed at the ring on her other finger.

"Stupid ring." I murmured as I went into my room. It was still in the same way in left it. I looked around and saw a picture of Patricia and I. I took it and threw it on the ground. I threw the pillows on my bed, I broke anything I saw next to me.

"Why am I so angry,?" I growled. "She should be with me. Me alone!" I hit my fist against the wall which gave me bruises.

"Stephen, what's going on with you?" Patricia rushed in as she heard some noise coming from my room. "Are you alright,?" She bent down and touched his cheeks but he looked away. "Tell me what I should do to take away your pain. I could..." She kisses him.

"Stop it! Get out of my room." I pushed her away.

"Stop acting like you don't miss those moments. C'mon ." She tries to sit on my lap and pull my shirt off.

"Are you deaf? I said get out." I pushed her out of my room.

"Okay, fine. Just remember that I told you she's shit." She cried.