PART 2: Chapter 66: She's mine

Stephen hung up on him.

"Let's go. I'll drive." Stephen said, taking his keys.

"No, I'll drive.You can't drive in this state. You're drunk." Stiles insists.

"No, I'm not. Let's get going." Stephen disagreed.

"You know you are.Give me the keys."

"You're to slow when it comes to driving. Make sure you're fast cause I'm losing my patience."

"Don't worry. Please just keep it cool when we get there."

"There's no such thing as 'cool' in my dictionary." Stephen took a bottle of whisky along with him and shut the door. They entered the car and zoomed off.

****************

"Why are you laughing?" Sharon asked Aaron when entered the room, looking confused.

"You can't understand. It's a friend of mine. He's going super crazy just because of a girl."

I scoffed.

"I'll totally understand that kind of story."

We heard a loud noise coming from outside.

"Aaron! Aaron!Aaron! Show your fucking face out here! You skinny bone! You won't ever mess with me or my girl ever again! Bastard!" Stephen lets out his anger.

"Stephen stop shouting. It makes you look like a fool." Stiles tried to shut him up.

"Oh, now I'm the fool. He is the fucking fool. You know what, go back into the car you lazy bones because i don't think you can fight. Besides, this fight is mine!"

"Sharon, you stay here. Let me go and see what's going on outside." Aaron sat her down.

"But that voice look familiar." Sharon insists.

"Just stay. Please."

"Okay, I'll try."

********

Aaron opened the door.

"Look what I've here. I never knew i let the mad dog loose. My bad." Aaron mocked Stephen.

"How dare you?! Come here, let's find out who the mad dog is!" Stephen couldn't wait to beat him up. Stiles held him tight.

"Let me go Stiles! He deserves it.

"You're drunk. Let me handle it."

"Well, well, well, I forgot to tell you i have a surprise. Babe! Come over. You have a surprise too." Aaron called Sharon.

"What is he talking about." Stephen said looking perplexed.

"I'm coming..."

"Come and meet the friend i was talking about." Aaron said.

Sharon was shocked to see Stephen.

"What are you doing here, Sharon? Stephen asked feeling ashamed.

"Aaron, what is he doing here? I told you i don't want to see him ever again." I faced Aaron angrily.

"I'm so sorry babe. I didn't know too." He replied.

"Sharon, please let me talk to you. Let's settle this. You can't be with him. You will regret it." Stephen said.

"Hmm," I nod my head. "Look at who's talking. I should have I've known I'll regret loving you."

"Sharon, I regret making that mistake. Believe me." Stephen pleaded.

"Aaron, please give us some minutes. I want to clarify some things."

"Okay, don't take long." He kissed her on her lips and smiled at Stephen.

Stephen's patience was boiling within.

"Whatever you do or say, you can't win her back because she's mine." Aaron went back in.

"Finally, Sharon let me explain. That time we agreed on the bet, i didn't know that much. I was a player then but i swear ever since i started loving you, everything changed. You changed me."

"But you still played the bet at the end right because you had no choice." I asked.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I'm big fool. Tell me something and i want you to be honest. That day you asked me to come over to your house and we had a moment together, did you video it?"

"I'm sorry."

"That's all i wanted to know. Get out!"

"Sharon, please forgive me. Please Aaron is fooling you. He made a video..." Aaron cuts in.

"You heard her perfectly. She said 'get out'. Are you deaf?" Aaron asked.

"Hey, you don't have the right talking to him that way." Stiles wanted to retaliate.

"Stiles, I'm pretty sure you enjoyed watching the movie, didn't you?" Sharon asked him.

"Sharon, you can blame it on us not him. Please, just take him back. Aaron is tricking you."

"Ah, as easy as that. Just get of here! I can't stand you." Sharon went back inside.

"Sharon please!" Stephen shouted.

"Don't ever come here again." Aaron said.

Stephen punched him in the face.

"Did you really think I'll leave here without giving you what you deserve?" Stephen punched him again. "You're not getting away with this."

Aaron punched him back.

"I can fuck her anyhow and anytime i want. She's mine now!" Aaron said.

"You bastard! This is not over." Stephen said. Stiles held him.

"Let's go." Stephen said.

"Wait a sec." Stiles punched him in the stomach. Aaron groan in pains.

"That's for talking to us like shit." They left.

Aaron went inside, his hands on his stomach. Stiles hit him pretty hard.

"Oh my god! What did they do to you?" Sharon panicked.

"It's nothing. It's just a little bruise."

"Let me get you some ice." I sat him down.

**************

Patricia's pov

I came out from the bathroom and saw one of the maid's going through my stuffs.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing? How dare you go through my stuff, you ordinary maid."

"I'm sorry ma'am. I just wanted to take your dirty clothes to the laundry room."

"Then why are you holding that? Give it to me!" I collected it from her.

"I'm so sorry. I saw it on your bed."

"So?" I asked.

"Sorry to ask but are you really pregnant? The test there shows that it's positive." The maid asked.

"Look at this wretched thing!" I slapped her. "How dare you invade my privacy. You're fired! Get out of here this minute! Just look at that."

"I'm sorry. Please, I'll keep my mouth shut. Just don't fire me. I beg of you."

"That's it. Next time, you learn how to keep your mouth shut. Just get out of my room and i don't want to see you in this house when i get back."

The maid left crying.

"Just look at that. Gosh, I need to do something fast. My dad will never accept Tyler. I need to do something. Aah, i know what to do."