Chapter 96: Death is inevitable

"You've played your dirty games well enough."

**************

Sharon's pov

I was extremely shocked when i saw Patricia holding a gun and also scared. She's indeed a psycho and she's going to kill everyone. I knew Stephen didn't actually marry her. He wouldn't. I saw it in his eyes when we made that video call. Patricia has been a pain to everyone and this has to end.

"Stephen, Stephen, Stephen. Always trying to play smart. I knew you were too smart for my game. I knew every step you took. I was watching." Patricia said, pacing around.

"Except that i faked the marriage. Did you know that part? Of course not!" Stephen said, smirking.

I can't believe Stephen is still bold enough when she still has two hefty men next to her that could break our bones.

"What?!" Patricia raged out.

"Yeah, you heard that."

"You're not going to get away with this."

One of her bodyguards came in.

"Boss, we've been surrounded."

"What?!" Patricia said walking back and forth thinking of a plan.

"Tricky aren't you. You lured me here!" She screamed.

"Another move you didn't know. It's over just surrender to the police nicely." Stephen says.

"Never! Change of plans. We are all going to die. Boys, get out there and treat those motherfuckers asses!" Patricia says.

"Boss, they are too many." One of them say.

"That's why you all have guns idiot. Get out there. I will treat these little pest their places.

She said, aiming her gun at me.

"Any last words." She said.

I was scared of death.

"Patricia we are sisters. Dad wouldn't love to see you doing this. He loves you." I said, thinking it should be convincing.

"That love died when you came in. And us being sisters, not ever."

"Patricia, I know you don't want to do this. I know you still love me. Just please drop the gun. Please."

"Shut up!" She shot Stephen. The bullet only grazed his arm. He bled out a little.

"You won't be lucky next time." Patricia said.

"You're not going to get away with this!" I said, ready to beat the life out of her. I wasn't scared of death anymore.

"Sharon, no!" Stephen screams, not being able to do anything.

"Let's see what you've got mice." Patricia said, waiting for me.

I pulled her hair, making her groan. I twisted her ankles making her drop the gun but she regained strength, pushing me to the floor making to bleed. She picked the gun up immidiately.

"Sharon!" Stephen ran to me.

I was weak.

"My baby." was all i could say.

"Drop the gun down." Four men on uniform came in with guns. There were police officers. I believed they survived from those hefty guys.

"Fine." Patricia said, dropping the gun slowly, shooting two police officers in a dime minute. Before she could pull the trigger on the next one, She was shot.

My dad came in immediately. An ambulance came taking Sharon and Patricia and I.