PART 2: Chapter 55: Keep a secret

Aaron's pov

As i begin to video, i loosed the straps of her bra, revealing those hot damn breasts. I pulled her to the bed, She was almost tripping, till i grabbed her. I pulled off her pant,and did what i had to do. A faint moaning sound escaping her lips, calling Stephen's name. It hurt me a bit because i was the one fucking her. Even at her weak point, she was good in bed. Now i understand why Stephen refuses to share. She's indeed the goddess of sex. I kissed her neck, down to her abdomen, having her to myself. It was a wonderful night.

**********

In the morning

I woke up feeling really tired. It was as if i did a lot of work. I felt like i hit my head severally against a wall. I realized that i was on the bed. I saw Aaron next to me on the bed. What happened last night? I opened the blankets and i noticed i was not on clothes. The first words that escaped my mouth was; "I'm dead."

I noticed that Aaron was naked too.

I woke him up, feeling so scared about what i thought had happened.

He yawned and stood up.

"Oh my god! Sharon."

"I was about exclaiming the same thing. Please tell me that it didn't happened."

He opened the blanket to confirm it. He's a big liar.

"OH MY HELL. It did. Sharon I'm so sorry."

"Oh my, what do i do, what do i do?" I asked myself repeatedly.

I didn't realize a smirk was plastered on his face.

"Aaron, please let this be between me and you. Nobody must find out. Not even Stephen."

"Don't worry. Know one will know." He lied. "Your secret is safe with me."

"Thanks."

I didn't know how i will pick up my clothes when it's just one blanket covering our naked bodies.

"Let me get dressed first and i will leave you to it." He stood up, exposing his hot naked body, picking up his clothes to get dressed. I didn't even realize that i was looking. I can't even believe that i was fucked by this body. Did he really want me to see his body? C'mon Sharon! You shouldn't be having all these thoughts. I shook my head to take those thoughts away. Gosh! I'm in a big mess. Stephen must never find out. He will kill the fucker then kill me last.

He left the room for me to get dressed. After i finished dressing up, I came out. Aaron was waiting for me at the door.

When we passed the main club, we saw many ladies with men laying on the cushion, some on the floor naked. Seriously! I can't believe the same happened to me. Aaron drove me back to my dorm. I opened the door and met Stephen sitting on my bed. What the fuck!

"Where were you last night?" Stephen asks calmly, his feet tapping the floor.

,